Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man are these the type of guls thats out there now?

Too cheap to buy wine and want everything basically given to them? 
laugh.gif

Man are these the type of guls thats out there now?

Too cheap to buy wine and want everything basically given to them? :lol:

How much is a bottle of wine man? You talking $20 bucks max.You messed up. 

No he didn't. He has wine in his crib that he likes to drink.

If she doesn't like it she can pick up what she wants. She was just been lazy, cheap and entitled

Some guls are something else...

So this gul suppose to come to my crib tonight and watch a movie. She was like u need some snacks and wine. I told her i can get the snacks but i already have some wine. Shes been to my place before and said the wine i had was bitter. So i tell her pick up a wine of your liking on your way here. She hits me up with "on second thought...nevermind" WTF! :lol:

block.gif

That "foul" was some BS :smh:

What are you talking about man? Spending 20 bucks on a bottle that is going to last a few chicks is messing up the game.

Dude you need to re-read is post. He said she had been over there before and stated the wine was bitter. 

Im not going to argue with you. I keep drinks for the ladies on deck always so I dont have those problems. He could have easily played it another way like, Ill pick up sweet wine next time Im out.

Dude you need to re-read is post. He said she had been over there before and stated the wine was bitter.

Im not going to argue with you. I keep drinks for the ladies on deck always so I dont have those problems. He could have easily played it another way like, Ill pick up sweet wine next time Im out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom