Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's more of a cultural thing... When I say iranian I get different looks then when I say persian... you wouldn't know

Still find it funny at the rate of messages you get towards the weekend, especially since I DL'd this on my phone. Phone sounding like the MvC2 character select screen. And these are normally people who blew you off way before :lol:

Swear to god, some girls are socially inept as a ************

Truuuuuuuu

51-kick.gif

Last edited:
Don't know why dudes even mess with POF. The demographic is either fat, single mother or a combination of both

I be wanting chicks 25-34 but those chicks be frontin on me cause my age. Tired of chicks my age.

Swear to god, some girls are socially inept as a ************

yet and still, they're getting more attention then some guys with jobs :smh:

Tinder is a joke, especially with my work hours.
females wanna text all week and go radio silent on the weekends.

F outta here with that.

Sick and tired of Pof/okcupid always having suggestions/matches/compatible chicks of only black women. I like black women, but I need to diversify. Just bc I'm black does that mean I can only like blk women?

...also makes me think my profile only shows up to black women b/c they're the only ones who hit me up

Last edited:
Sick and tired of Pof/okcupid always having suggestions/matches/compatible chicks of only black women. I like black women, but I need to diversify. Just bc I'm black does that mean I can only like blk women?

i need to get rid of all the white men...had it a week or two and will probably be deleting it soon

my friend told me to sign up since i'm in a new area but that kinda makes it even more weird to me...

i feel like i'm gonna get a stalker or something...

tinder was whack...waaaaayy to many white guys

I've had tinder for 45 minutes, I just button smashed the heart for a minute or two and I still didn't get any notifications.

:frown:

Am I uggo?

I've had tinder for 45 minutes, I just button smashed the heart for a minute or two and I still didn't get any notifications.

Am I uggo?

Keep in mind women on these sites have higher standards/expectations than if they were to meet in real life.
Every time I meet someone online they always tell me Iook better or seem cooler than my pics let on... :lol:

Just remember this is a numbers game, so don't get yourself down.
Use a couple different apps too... I've smashed a chick off tinder who read my message and didn't even respond on POF

i need to get rid of all the white men...had it a week or two and will probably be deleting it soon

my friend told me to sign up since i'm in a new area but that kinda makes it even more weird to me...

i feel like i'm gonna get a stalker or something...

tinder was whack...waaaaayy to many white guys

I get no sisters on mine, I've matched with every dirt road riding, mud bogging, realtree camo wearing white girl in GA.

Where you at mouse? :nerd:

Am I uggo?

45 minutes is way too short.

Even mediocre chicks get a lot of likes so it takes a while for them to get to your profile.

I've gotten matches with chicks days later after I swiped

Those girls scare me, got pictures of themselves at the range and rangling a recently shot moose in their groups of pictures. Just seems like a "hunting accident" waiting to happen, and if not them from their family members. I'll take the urban (as the opposite of rural) white womens and the "want to be black" ones, but if you have a gun, a dead moose, pickup truck, sitting in a pickup drinking beer, or confederate flag in any of the pics I'm swipping no.

Back in the game by the way, just need some new pics, dropped mad lbs since my last one and I hate selfies other than the ones I send to shawty

Damn bruh, these girls ain't playin!

View media item 1182117

Edit: 1 was a prostitute, i'm texting the other one.

Edit 2. Scratch that both were pro's. :rofl: :smh:

Edit 3. F tinder. All but 1 of my matches are ho's. And I wouldn't steezy the one that did really message me.

Last edited:
Moved to a new city way more beckys and country ****** makes me miss portland... managed to get a date with this chick tonight "looking for her redneck romeo"

F that noise lol that ain't me... The pickup line still working like a charm thoView media item 1182150

Back
Top Bottom