Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I mess with pof but these chicks on here living in a fantasy world smh lol
alot of those broads have issues... serious internal issues.

You might not see them until yall been communicating for a bit, but usually, they eventually appear.

ESPECIALLY the ones with child(ren)

The **** definitely has its perks tho, its at the very least entertaining

laugh.gif

I'm back from my hiatus... Hanging out with a thick 36 year old mom of a 10 year old tonight :lol:

She about to cook dinner and make a hookah for the kid.

The funniest thing is when you see the same chicks on here constantly changing their picture, headline, info... trying way too hard.

Saw this one broad with these in a weeks span lol must not've been working for her

"TGOD" (with conservative glasses picture)

"Are there any nice guys even left?

"Deleting Soon..."

"I like beards and tattoos" (Bathing suit pic)

The funniest thing is when you see the same chicks on here constantly changing their picture, headline, info... trying way too hard.

Saw this one broad with these in a weeks span lol must not've been working for her

"TGOD" (with conservative glasses picture)
"Are there any nice guys even left?
"Deleting Soon..."
"I like beards and tattoos" (Bathing suit pic)
you forgot "i'm here to make friends" " i'm not your usual girl" and "I'm into art and I'm introvert"

you forgot "i'm here to make friends" " i'm not your usual girl" and "I'm into art and I'm introvert"
lol... the one that makes me cringe the most is "Looking for my redneck romeo"
yea, that is indeed the worst, when I was about to move to portland and i was maccin on POF I had one redneck chick like that hit me up lmao. she got mad when i called her a hipster

:lol:

This basically means black dudes don't hit me up...

A bit off topic but...

For the life of me I could never understand why women say no black guys in their profile... But never any other race.

Last edited:

A bit off topic but...

For the life of me I could never understand why women say no black guys in their profile... But never any other race.

Thats means they are tired of black guys messaging them.

laugh.gif

A bit off topic but...
I've seen tons of profiles that say, "I only date black guys so if you're not black, don't bother." 
eyes.gif
 Nice reach though. 

And that gofundme broad is trippin. 34 year old bums now begging for loose change on POF.

A bit off topic but...

I've seen tons of profiles that say, "I only date black guys so if you're not black, don't bother." :rolleyes  Nice reach though. 

And that gofundme broad is trippin. 34 year old bums now begging for loose change on POF.

Relax buddy it's not that serious just sharing an observation... :rolleyes

I've never seen a profile say "no insert any other race here."

Chicks be thinking these black dudes are creeps or trying to set them up for the Chu Chu train , but it depends on how you portray yourself .

A bit off topic but...

On god bro, I see it a LOT. To the poster who said he sees lots of "black dude only" profiles, I'm calling your bluff cuz n1ggas get NO love online unless ya lightskinned.

i dont believe in that i get a good amount of different races that hmu lol even tho some of them are not worthy of the drive or better yet i wouldnt be caught dead with them out in public , maybe i guess its based on your location .

i dont believe in that i get a good amount of different races that hmu lol even tho some of them are not worthy of the drive or better yet i wouldnt be caught dead with them out in public , maybe i guess its based on your location .

Don't get me wrong... By no means am I doing bad...

I have no problems getting all types out in LA

Back
Top Bottom