Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Dudes stay showing their thirst. Smashing step sisters. Lmao.
hell you talm bout? I never said I was gonna smash her... I just met them 2 weekends ago at my mom's wedding and they told me they have a okc account so I was lobbing them to yall since they're looking for a black dude...

reading comprehension levels 0

Pretty sure people know how adament I've been about preferring older women and avoiding 22-23 and under females. Well....I went on a date with a recently turned 19 year old and it was fantastic. Chocolate thick thighed cute big breasted chick, whose half Dominican yet referred to herself as black. I screamed internall. I'm also just getting in cause (after finally figuring it out) my car battery loosened and took ages to reset, then my phone battery burned out in the middle of using navigation. Other than that, I can't complain. Will catch up on sleep during the 3pm games today :lol:
Is one if her parents black? My mom Is black and my dad is Dominican but I tell people I'm black, if she speaks Spanish and Is 5'10, she sound like my dream girl fam

She's 5'8", speaks enough Spanish, and is half, but pretty much "raised Dominican". She's really cool, set up something for Saturday

Dudes stay showing their thirst. Smashing step sisters. Lmao.
hell you talm bout? I never said I was gonna smash her... I just met them 2 weekends ago at my mom's wedding and they told me they have a okc account so I was lobbing them to yall since they're looking for a black dude...

i dont think he wa talkin bout you, but i'll be more than glad to take your step sister to benihanas when I move to PDX :rofl:

I wasn't talking about you. Relax.

So this chick on tinder hollas, talm bout she jonesin.

Right off the bat I didn'y believe cause she had 2 grainy backpage looking pictures.

So I start texting her, but she avoids my questions and just starts sending me faceless pics that are obviously not the same chick from the tinder pics.

Is it a trap?

I would maybe smash if I was drunk at a bar and she threw it at me. I wouldn't approach and I definitely wouldn't take her out

You're acting like shes fat and ugly. Maybe Im a savage but she is cute but def looks like she has a brother that is a street cat.

She is going hard tho, I hope she isn't disappointed at the fact that I can only pay for 2 items on the McDonalds dollar menu.

Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't find her attractive

I would maybe smash if I was drunk at a bar and she threw it at me. I wouldn't approach and I definitely wouldn't take her out

You're acting like shes fat and ugly. Maybe Im a savage but she is cute but def looks like she has a brother that is a street cat.

She is going hard tho, I hope she isn't disappointed at the fact that I can only pay for 2 items on the McDonalds dollar menu.
Going off those two pics I notice she's blocking her face. Is she busted or a man?

If she's a female and just a buttahead go ahead and smash.

If you want to avoid revealing you're cheap/poor tell her you're going to take her to you're fav restaurant and just make sure it's closed on that day. Then switch the plan to pizza and watching a movie back at your place #DENNISSYSTEM :pimp:

I would still pass.....seem like I would be disappointed when that bra comes off. But she offering then go head and Smash.

Back
Top Bottom