Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

yeah I'm perfectly healthy, I'm just going for my annual physical check up, I think I might do a Meet Me with her profile tomorrow morning and see what happens from there. I'm hoping she sees it right before she see me tomorrow.

Could make for an awkward appointment :lol:

yeah I'm perfectly healthy, I'm just going for my annual physical check up, I think I might do a Meet Me with her profile tomorrow morning and see what happens from there. I'm hoping she sees it right before she see me tomorrow.

Tell her all the rubbing against your knees has been causing issues with your junk.

Then go on with, "Well, how do I make it up to you??"

Within the next two messages it should go, drinks? and then I've been putting "(insert your number here)"

smokin.gif
that line is Gold

:lol: just seen my doctor POF profile, thing is I got an appointment tomorrow with her, should I bring it up.

:lol:

I was getting a lapdance at Golddiggers a couple months back, and i mentioned that I had seen her pof profile and she damn near rolled her ankle and was wobbling like the Wizard of Oz scarecrow

Question...

How many of the girls you message do you really want to smash?? As a percentage?

I quite often find myself in the midst of conversation with girls i'm not even feeling

I categorized them
Top tier - very intrigued, could be more than just a smash
2nd - I really want to smash, will put in some work
3rd - I'll smash if it doesn't take too much effort
4th - what am I doing/let me see if I can some head right now :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I haven't went on date on the same day I have matched with a girl, but I usually go on tinder later at night.

I asked this girl for drinks tomorrow...

Her: Drinks?
Her: Do you need to be drunk to talk to me?

Straight blocked

I'm not attracted to white girls like that, but this auditor at my job is attractive as hell to me..she has an ok face but the, it's the way she dresses & carries herself makes her 10x better in my opinion

Most white girls have the shelf life of milk in terms of looks. Gotta get em young cuz it's downhill after they hit 30
laugh.gif
Truth.

I'm 31, but everybody assumes I'm 24-25 unless I tell them my age.  The girls I see my age on Tinder and POF look like my mom's peers.

These girls started caking up making in middle school, destroying their skin.  Those that didn't have either have a litter of children out of wedlock or a hostile ex-husband.

Back
Top Bottom