Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Funny story from tonight...

My "buddy" meets up with this girl for the second time. She knows the deal, it's going to be a smash and that's it.

They meet up down the street from his pad, he get's in her whip. They go up into the hills and setup shop. Where they park there are some houses close by I guess. 5 minutes into getting there, old asian dude rolls up and calls the cops or something. They bounce of course.

They switch into his car in case the cops are looking for her car. They go to another spot and all of a sudden she starts having this bad feeling and it's not meant to be. He get's pissed, drops her a few blocks off from her car and makes her walk.

The "buddy" may or may not be me :nerd:

Man, even before I got in the car I was about to cancel.

Had to come back home and eat those tums.

I mean... He said he did... :rofl:

Most white girls have the shelf life of milk in terms of looks. Gotta get em young cuz it's downhill after they hit 30 :lol:
Truth.

I'm 31, but everybody assumes I'm 24-25 unless I tell them my age.  The girls I see my age on Tinder and POF look like my mom's peers.

These girls started caking up making in middle school, destroying their skin.  Those that didn't have either have a litter of children out of wedlock or a hostile ex-husband.

Im 33 and the chicks on my age category look old as hell black or white.

Online dating is a cruel and wild, oft beautiful world of false hope and reached promises. 

It's all about expectations. I did it with very little. Smashed a ton and unexpectedly met my likely future wife.

Would have gotten extremely frustrated if I went in looking for a gf. Also realized 6's - 8's were perfectly fine for just smashing

It's all about expectations. I did it with very little. Smashed a ton and unexpectedly met my likely future wife.

Would have gotten extremely frustrated if I went in looking for a gf. Also realized 6's - 8's were perfectly fine for just smashing
I met my ex through it and thought I was made for life too. Sadly broke up a little while ago. 

So I guess I'm trying to fill that void which is obviously dumb. Doesn't help when you see a nice girl, write her a nice message and she doesn't write back. It can get pretty upsetting truth be told. 

Most white girls have the shelf life of milk in terms of looks. Gotta get em young cuz it's downhill after they hit 30 :lol:
Truth.

I'm 31, but everybody assumes I'm 24-25 unless I tell them my age.  The girls I see my age on Tinder and POF look like my mom's peers.

These girls started caking up making in middle school, destroying their skin.  Those that didn't have either have a litter of children out of wedlock or a hostile ex-husband.

Im 33 and the chicks on my age category look old as hell black or white.
Side note what's with going out tonight?

tinders been pretty good to me
i've smashed 6 girls off of it, went out with 3 that never went anywhere

One that i smashed always said she wanted to hangout again and then when the time would come she wouldnt respond. Happened 2x's so i stopped texting her, we got along really well so kinda confused me :lol:

tinders been pretty good to me
i've smashed 6 girls off of it, went out with 3 that never went anywhere

One that i smashed always said she wanted to hangout again and then when the time would come she wouldnt respond. Happened 2x's so i stopped texting her, we got along really well so kinda confused me :lol:

It happens. Most of these chicks just want attention.

I got hookah with a cute curvy little Armenian chick last night... Already set up date number 2.

Let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Right now it's looking like Twitter > > > :lol:

Always been...

:nerd:

"Deleting profile in 24 hrs!"

***** foh with your blue light special smh..

Attention seekers I swear

Never bit on that silly *** trap b, I sit on those routes like a prime Deion

Haven't used any social media or pof type sites in a min...

Bout to try that tinder **** out. Made one with a fake fb profile months ago but never really got it crackin

wait... do you have to pay to use POF? :nerd: someone used my email on it so i decided to check it out... i'm looking through his/her profile and looking at the girls that want to "meet" him/her so curiosity got the better of me and it came up to a bill me section :smh:

wait... do you have to pay to use POF? :nerd: someone used my email on it so i decided to check it out... i'm looking through his/her profile and looking at the girls that want to "meet" him/her so curiosity got the better of me and it came up to a bill me section :smh:

how does someone use your email for POF?

You only have to pay if you're and upgraded user...
Just sign up with a different email.

Got that Italian chicks number. Gonna text her tomorrow. She's been living in ny for two years from Rome. Time to get me a piece of the homeland.

Honestly it was like five lines :lol:

Did the bf gf line
She said yes
Asked her where in Italy she was from
She said Rome n if I was from ny
I said yes asked her how long she has been here
She said two years
I threw the post route n asked for her number
She gave it to me

Last edited:
Honestly it was like five lines :lol:

Did the bf gf line
She said yes
Asked her where in Italy she was from
She said Rome n if I was from ny
I said yes asked her how long she has been here
She said two years
I threw the post route n asked for her number
She gave it to me

GAME OVER, FLIP, FLIP, FLIP, FLIP, GAME OVERRRRRRRR!

Send The Don a pic or two :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom