Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What happened with your doctor ?

That visit got way awkward, told her I seen her profile, later on right before I left my visit, asked her on a date. Told me she doesn't date her patients, said I'm very attractive though then had that 2 minutes of silence just staring at each other. So to break it I told her what if I transfer doctors, hit me with we gonna need some bloodwork knowing damn well I wasn't due :lol: , I just took my L and kept it pushing.

That visit got way awkward, told her I seen her profile, later on right before I left my visit, asked her on a date. Told me she doesn't date her patients, said I'm very attractive though then had that 2 minutes of silence just staring at each other. So to break it I told her what if I transfer doctors, hit me with we gonna need some bloodwork knowing damn well I wasn't due :lol: , I just took my L and kept it pushing.

Lmao they're really picky about that . but yea I was crushing on this nurse I used to see at my doctor office , Cuban and Black she really was down for anything just by looking at her but she told me it was against policy or whatever .

One time I was browsing (I run a dating blog) and I came across a profile on pof.com which had pictures of my friend's bridesmaid. I remember because she was kind a hot. When I went to her FB profile, sure enough it was all of her public photos from her profile. The name and everything was fake. Go figure...

One time I was browsing (I run a dating blog) and I came across a profile on pof.com which had pictures of my friend's bridesmaid. I remember because she was kind a hot. When I went to her FB profile, sure enough it was all of her public photos from her profile. The name and everything was fake. Go figure...

Someone just did that to me on POF. I emailed them and they haven't responded... Smh

Been on pof for about a week and was wondering what protocol was for "meet up?" After sorting through some bots I found some legitimate females. Is it best to just message? Or to reciprocate the meet me (for mutual) first? Thanks.

Been on pof for about a week and was wondering what protocol was for "meet up?" After sorting through some bots I found some legitimate females. Is it best to just message? Or to reciprocate the meet me (for mutual) first? Thanks.

I've never used Meetme, so I can't comment on that...

But hit up the chicks... have a brief conversation... then get the number.

It's quite simple actually.

Last edited:
Doctors got them morals man.

I only use meet me to scan through random profiles. From there i'll just message the ones i like. Hitting yes isn't enough cause these birds are probably getting 100's of matches + messages.

A girl who I went on a date with off of tinder wants to hang out again later this week. Will give a update afterwards.
Just got back from meeting up with her again. We hang out with her friends at her place for a little while just talking and what not then we eventually go in her room to chill, and one thing leads to another and we smash, but I couldn't finish. :smh:
It was my first time btw and 1000th post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom