Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I recently started POF, and this little pick up made me a winner, so far i booked 4 solid chicks all lined up now I'm choosing witch of them i want to spend my precious time and money on when we go out. 

For those who struggle with POF this is a simple way to book a chick.

on life!!! I clicked on this broad page before I even read this post lol...

I guess you stay in the dmv area as well

lol ok let me take a step back, let me see what y'all working with?
it might be cheesy to y'all but i got the attention of every girl with that and that is the whole point. If you can get any girl to reply back you can start a convo that can lead to meeting them; when i said i was winning i meant it in the way tht i actually got all the chicks i message to message me back...it also help when your tall and not bad in the face.
Nope, I don't even got bad ones in my area to hit up let alone show messages of replies

Tinder been actin up tho, I've been gettin crazy matches with bad foreign ******* but they live in NY, which is not within my radius (metro Detroit)

So one chick i use to talk to ended up getting knocked up...but not by me tho.

I was on IG just scrolling thru "Explore Posts" section and i see a pic of her. I was like "wait hold up...thats Collette....and shes preggo." Had to be at least 5-6 months. I last saw her back in December. I remember trying to set **** up with her every now and then but always got some excuse....mostly her being sick or family related. But when she would hit me up..she would say "U aint real" 
laugh.gif

I recently started POF, and this little pick up made me a winner, so far i booked 4 solid chicks all lined up now I'm choosing witch of them i want to spend my precious time and money on when we go out. 

For those who struggle with POF this is a simple way to book a chick.

on life!!! I clicked on this broad page before I even read this post lol...

I guess you stay in the dmv area as well
hahha lol, i ended up taking the broad to Adams Morgan, that's when she told me she had a kid lol not to add to the fact that she was boring as hell and couldn't hold a convo.

Off the Tinders for good...I think.

Now, I have to step my real life game up. Kinda pathetic how weak my game has gotten recently.

Went out solo this weekend for the first time in a long time, and it was promising. Just need to start closing.

I think I'm ready.

Hinge>dating apps

Youngdoc about to marry his chick from tinder

I use these dating apps to giving me more tall chicks to talk with...

Hinge really is great. The quality on mine is top notch.

Coffee meets Bagel is alright, but to many donkeys on it in my area.

Tinder is still working, but haven't had a meet up in a while, seems like most of these broads just load it to get gassed up :smh:

Hinge>dating apps

Tinder is still working, but haven't had a meet up in a while, seems like most of these broads just load it to get gassed up
mean.gif
Speaking of let me check my Hinge now

edit

.......I got no matches

Last edited:
Hinge>dating apps

Tinder is still working, but haven't had a meet up in a while, seems like most of these broads just load it to get gassed up :smh:

One of my boys pays for Tinder unlimited and is flourishing

Hinge>dating apps

Tinder is still working, but haven't had a meet up in a while, seems like most of these broads just load it to get gassed up
mean.gif
Is he black?

Hinge>dating apps

Is he black?

Yup

Not light skin either :lol:

Im 34 changed my age on okc to 28 since thats what everyone thinks i am anyway and its bananas now. Had a date everyday this weekend.

Im 34 changed my age on okc to 28 since thats what everyone thinks i am anyway and its bananas now. Had a date everyday this weekend.
I don't look 31 either, always thought lookin young but being older was the perk here as it was in Ukraine.

Last edited:
I hope not. Anywho, DL it right now to see what's the hype

Seems to me thats exactly how it works, which sucks cause I use a throwaway fb and my real one has been deleted for years. But every chick I've come across so far has been good looking, its like theres no ugly people on this thing

I hope not. Anywho, DL it right now to see what's the hype

Seems to me thats exactly how it works, which sucks cause I use a throwaway fb and my real one has been deleted for years. But every chick I've come across so far has been good looking, its like theres no ugly people on this thing

I hate that it does too. I don't eem link my IG to my FB. I'm sure I'll see some top notch yambs on this site in my area.

It does use your friends list. Also other things such as where you are from, and that sort of thing I have noticed. The chicks on there have been top notch, only came across 1 or 2 that I have hit the pass on.

Deputies: Man lured by teen girl he met on Plenty of Fish website; ambushed, shot

HOUSTON -

A teen girl is accused of using an online dating service to set up a man to be robbed.

Brittany Shalynn Davis, 18, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.

According to Harris County Sheriff's deputies, the victim arranged to meet Davis, who called herself "Shayye," after connecting with her on Plenty of Fish, an online dating website.

[h1]Quick Clicks[/h1]
The man met up with Davis at the El Sol Brillante Apartments in the 6400 block of Sierra Blanca on June 29.

He said while the two were standing outside talking, Davis got on the phone with someone and told them she was standing at the bottom of the stairwell.

Neighbors are concerned this type of thing is happening in their community.

"It's scary to know that this kind of stuff happens anywhere in the world," one neighbor said. "It's dangerous now. I rarely get on the internet."

Davis told the man that she needed to go get something from a friend's house and began to walk off.  That is when two armed men approached the man and demanded money.

After searching the man and realizing he had no cash, the suspects began to argue with Davis, criticizing her for bringing a man to them who had no money.

The suspects then ordered the man to walk to his vehicle, and once there, the man was shot in the chest.

The victim said one of the men said "He's dead," and all three suspects ran off.

The victim pretended to be dead until Davis and the men left.  Afterward, he got into his car and dialed 911.  He drove to Highway 6 and Alief Clodine, where he stopped and waited for paramedics because he could not breathe, according to court documents.

"Why would you show up to a place that you don't know the person? I feel that's a negative right there," one neighbor said. "To even engage in something like that, you don't know who you're going to walk upon. You don't know who's going to be on the receiving end."

Investigators interviewed people at the apartment complex and learned there was a resident who called herself Shayye.  Police made a photo lineup using Davis' photograph and the victim was able to identify her as the teen who lured him to the apartments and set him up for the attempted robbery.

Charges were filed against Davis and her bond was set at $30,000.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...enty-of-fish-website-robbed-and-shot/34018362

Last edited:
Have no idea where that is, but jesus christ. An 18 year old chick doing something like that? Cold *** game

Back
Top Bottom