Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Have no idea where that is, but jesus christ. An 18 year old chick doing something like that? Cold *** game
Man i know exactly where thats at. Hood as hell  
laugh.gif

My in person yam game been winnin more anyways, pof been dead, tinder still pop But it is flooded with grenades

cant be meeting these yambs in strange places and cant take em to the crib either take em to the telly before u end up with a craigslist killer type shi**

It does use your friends list. Also other things such as where you are from, and that sort of thing I have noticed. The chicks on there have been top notch, only came across 1 or 2 that I have hit the pass on.
Are you using a fake/throw away FB account 
nerd.gif

Need to learn more about this covert online game.

Yeah lmao there's a reason why you have to get hella numbers of pof cause when it's time, these chicks will go ghost or be like I'm on a dating website looking for friends.

Also it's kinda weird since it's been hella months since I was last went on and still the same women here, especially when they are pregnant and baby daddy not around [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

At least dude survived.

"Why would you show up to a place that you don't know the person? I feel that's a negative right there," one neighbor said. "To even engage in something like that, you don't know who you're going to walk upon. You don't know who's going to be on the receiving end."
Can't this be said about anything though? Its not like he met her in a dark alley on the outskirts of town. He went to her apartment.

Are you using a fake/throw away FB account :nerd:
Need to learn more about this covert online game.

Nah I am using my regular facebook. If you are that worried it tells you how it made your connection and you can facebook stalk the person you match with since it provides first and last name if you match. So far it seems legit. Glad I didn't delete all those friends I never talk to after college afterall since a lot of my matches are coming through them and plenty of good looking girls

Man, I just went out with an amazing girl. She has a degree, her own car, own spot and job (eventhough she dont like it).

She already booked me for Saturday night.

-then again i remember someone in here, i think @youngdoc, mentioning meeting a really dope girl he started dating off there so who knows. 

Last edited:
[thread="512294"]i was super bored and dl'ed tinder for first time in months. matched with the best looking girl so far for me but i never really go on it. got number pretty quickly. texted her and she seemed into it but her responses were kinda dead end like "hahaah" and no follows ups. so i ask if she wants to hang this weekend and says her mom is in town maybe some time next week. i tell her to hit me up and she says "definitely *thumbs up emoji*" and i didnt think theres a point of further conversing. i almost asked if shes being sarcastic but that serves no purpose especially if she isnt[/thread]
[thread="512294"] [/thread]
[thread="512294"]she seemed to enjoy what i said but made no effort to keep the convo going. wondering if i should hit her up next week or let her do it and leave it alone if she doesnt. only sorta trippin cause unless i'm misreading heavily seems like a legit catch on an app I personally didnt think legit catches exist lol[/thread]

-then again i remember someone in here, i think @youngdoc
, mentioning meeting a really dope girl he started dating off there so who knows. 

Yup. Still dating her. 11 months.

Think it was Finns that caught a LEGIT one on either POF or OKC. From my experience they are few and far between. Imo these sites are to be used for quick smashes and nothing more. If you come across some heat & it's promising that's a bonus. I've also noticed a lot of these chicks are career POF'ers. If one ain't texting back keep it pushing on her ***.

Man, I just went out with an amazing girl. She has a degree, her own car, own spot and job (eventhough she dont like it).

How she look though?

Conveniently didn't mention her looks :lol:

Like a chick trying to set you up with her friend "You'll love her. She has an amazing personality" :lol:

Cool chick. Not going to lie, i would hang it up for this lady.

View media item 1620576View media item 1620577

Last edited:

How she look though?

Conveniently didn't mention her looks :lol:

Like a chick trying to set you up with her friend "You'll love her. She has an amazing personality" :lol:

Cool chick. Not going to lie, i would hang it up for this lady.

View media item 1620576View media item 1620577

Kinda early for retirement talk no? :lol:

Congrats though. Nothing like finding a good one you really connect with

Back
Top Bottom