Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

One of my boys is on Hinge. Lots of bad ones but he gets few matches

One of my other boys pays for premium tinder and is still flourishing
Got on Hinge you weren't kidding, tons of hotties. Just need to get the matches rolling through now.

Last edited:
I know it can't just be me coming across all these girls who put the same **** in their tinder profile :lol:

"I swipe right for dogs"/" I probably like your dog more than I like you"/"probably swiped right for your dog"

"Not here for hookups"/" if you're looking to hookup swipe left "

"Whiskey enthusiast/lover" aka they've had jack Daniels before

"Fluent in sarcasm"

Girls are so damn unoriginal :lol:

Last edited:
Man I realized more than half of these chicks on thsee sites have zero personality.

No wonder why they find difficulty describing who they are.

Last edited:
It's usually "ask me" or she writes a dissertation about you must be 7 foot, 2% body fat, great with kids because she's got 2 and 6 months pregnant with another.

Ahhh pof :rofl:

roll.gif
better have no kids, no pics without a shirt, better have a career and not live in mothers house,

these yambs looking for everything when they have nothing to offer back other than the yamb itself

dog what? I hate that **** :lol:

They can't eem come up with a few sentences describing themselves. How difficult is that? Smh

Lol it's hard to not come off cheesy, can't front. So I just put in my bio, "I'm tall.". No shame in my game [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So I log into my bare bones empty profile and come across a chick using nothing but Twerksum pics :lol: :rofl: 'MMDiamond_'

dog what? I hate that **** :lol:

They can't eem come up with a few sentences describing themselves. How difficult is that? Smh

Lol it's hard to not come off cheesy, can't front. So I just put in my bio, "I'm tall.". No shame in my game [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I tried to do that and it would always tell me my profile was too short. **** always got me hot as hell. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I'm officially done with POF, tinder. Etc though

Found me one who I can see myself slowing down with... It's only been a month but sometimes you just know.

I'll still be in here for the lulz tho :lol:

There's a new app for hookups which is flames better than POF, Tinder, Skout all that ish .... Its called Grindr...I been on a wild streak pullin mad *** daily ever since copping

just sharing the knowledge

and still steamin they locked up the lgbt thread
wanted to pull some nt booty out dat

As told by his last post he's trolling. U must've missed the other threads he posted in

So one of my chicks cooked me dinner last night. No smashing.

Finally smashed another one and she was garbage. I may dead that this week.

Already deaded another one cause she lived too far.

Back
Top Bottom