Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My barber told me he made a POF account. One chick he was setting a date up with told him she lived in Jersey Village, and the other said she lived in Spring. Neither chick has a car. He deleted his account
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I told u about the chick i knew that lived in Spring with no car...I dont blame the barber 
laugh.gif

tinder is officially *** in my area, its over run by single moms

and i still keep matchin wit bad females clean out of my radius, matched up with a bad asian chick wit legit buns but she stay in NJ wdf

Tinder doesn't work for me anymore man. I'll swipe on everything and get maybe two uggo matches. Don't get it. Went downhill after the update.

One of my boys is on Hinge. Lots of bad ones but he gets few matches

One of my other boys pays for premium tinder and is still flourishing

Old classmate found me on POF Thursday. Smashed last night basically for a job lead now this ***** won't stop txting talking about she wants to cuff. Mind you she just kicked her man out last week. Site never fails to maximize my inner scumbag :smh:

I just deleted my tinder about a week ago. I'm 28 and in Houston (moved here beginning of 2015), I thought I'd be able to at least match with a lot of pretty black girls (of which there's a decent amount in Houston), but nope...definitely not as much as I'd hoped.

I'm decent looking (about average) and I know this so my expectations are not absurd. I know I'm better off trying in real life...especially with other races. Now, I just need to work on my real life game.

Also, I think if I changed my age to about 25, my chances on tinder would be better. I think 25 is the perfect age. Those pretty 21-24 year olds are down with that.

Last edited:
Just activated my FB after 2-3yrs break. hella broads I pulled online in the past are on the "to be" friend list :lol:... Don't know how the **** that happened. Time to deactivate smh

Last edited:
Old classmate found me on POF Thursday. Smashed last night basically for a job lead now this ***** won't stop txting talking about she wants to cuff. Mind you she just kicked her man out last week. Site never fails to maximize my inner scumbag :smh:

Smh. I know the feeling. One minute I hate pof and don't respond to ****.

Next minute I'm deep in some guts from a 6-7 smh

I just deleted my tinder about a week ago. I'm 28 and in Houston (moved here beginning of 2015), I thought I'd be able to at least match with a lot of pretty black girls (of which there's a decent amount in Houston), but nope...definitely not as much as I'd hoped.

I'm decent looking (about average) and I know this so my expectations are not absurd. I know I'm better off trying in real life...especially with other races. Now, I just need to work on my real life game.

Also, I think if I changed my age to about 25, my chances on tinder would be better. I think 25 is the perfect age. Those pretty 21-24 year olds are down with that.
dude I'm 29 and flourishing in Houston. I just have a clean cut pic and my height and I'm straight...they'll know more of me when they message me :smokin

bruh, lyin about your age is not cool, fr not cool

thats prolly why these hos think im 21 cuz all you older dudes lyin to these hos sayin yall my age

Just activated my FB after 2-3yrs break. hella broads I pulled online in the past are on the "to be" friend list :lol:... Don't know how the **** that happened. Time to deactivate smh

Yeah FB is intrusive with that. They access your contact list and do it that way

I was out with my grandmother the other day getting something to eat, I see a pof girl in there on a date--mind you were at a south african chicken spot lol...they were playing uno in their booth while eating, my grandmother just instantly started laughing and said they must of met on one of those dating websites lol

I was out with my grandmother the other day getting something to eat, I see a pof girl in there on a date--mind you were at a south african chicken spot lol...they were playing uno in their booth while eating, my grandmother just instantly started laughing and said they must of met on one of those dating websites lol

thats prolly why these hos think im 21 cuz all you older dudes lyin to these hos sayin yall my age
Hes only 28 if you can look it you can lie it.....

Quit hating and sit yo young wet behind the ears butt down somewhere....like you know anything about this game

Too many simp sucka betas on NT these days... probably the world has changed but you dudes are pulling out the capes early....

I just got back on POF, and I don't even message chicks anymore, ya boy flourishing out here, literally get 15 messages a day.

Hes only 28 if you can look it you can lie it.....

Quit hating and sit yo young wet behind the ears butt down somewhere....like you know anything about this game
nah, thats self hate

who hatin? thats lame to me

thats when runnin game and compromisin yourself intersect imo, i lie to hos all the time, ******* callin me Torry and i be like "oh ****, i forgot i aint tell her my government" lol, but liein about your age is just whack af

and by the hate in you, i can tell u do it all the time lol

nah, thats self hate

thats when runnin game and compromisin yourself intersect imo, i lie to hos all the time, ******* callin me Torry and i be like "oh ****, i forgot i aint tell her my government" lol, but liein about your age is just whack af

I never lied about my age ....I'm 31.

Keep talking...I think its cute you think you got this all figured out.

See young blood that's where you over think things..and forget what this is essentially all about.

You use too much pride and emotion before any logic.

That's why I said you're wet behind the ears....you're proving that every time you post

Go ahead keep posting your 21 year old way of thinking I want everyone to see it and shake thier head in here,

Its all good we know you can't help it but don't come in here thinking you wont get schooled for talking outta ya butt

Last edited:

nah, thats self hate

I never lied about my age ....I'm 31.

Keep talking...I think its cute you think you got this all figured out.
See young blood that's where you over think things..and forget what this is essentially all about.
You use too much pride and emotion before any logic.

That's why I said you're wet behind the ears....you're proving that every time you post
Go ahead keep posting your 21 year old way of thinking I want everyone to see it and shake thier head in here,
Its all good we know you can't help it but don't come in here thinking you wont get schooled for talking outta ya butt

View media item 1582209

School us then famb. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom