Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man a chick hit me up on OKC and within a message or two, we exchanged numbers. So we talk and she mentions she in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I was quiet for a sec. Then she mentioned it was on her page. So i go back to her page to see and sure enough she said it 
ohwell.gif

Ughhh maannnnnnn 
frown.gif
dont knw if the same chick but I did the same got number on first message didn't bother to read her page until I went back yikes
mean.gif

Ok so whos gonna smash or get mouf from the wheelchair chick???

Who really about dat savage life????

We'll wait....

Last edited:
Just ****** her or gettin top not savage, it's the fact dude said best case scenario she don't talk to him ever again lmao

Famz....DO NOT POST HER PICS OR PROFILE HERE!!!

Like I said we got some low key bitter hatin *** NT members who infiltrated this thread lately who would hit her up and link her this thread.

Just to throw salt in yall game.

Yall infiltrators know who yall are too.....we keepin the grass cut low.

Last edited:
Damn snakes [emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji] [emoji]9986[/emoji]️[emoji]9986[/emoji]️[emoji]9986[/emoji]️:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Curious, do chicks care if you don't have a pic without you wearing a hat? Lol just realize all my pics out I'm wearing a hat.

Curious, do chicks care if you don't have a pic without you wearing a hat? Lol just realize all my pics out I'm wearing a hat.

I got like 3 pics without a hat, It might matter just to see you don't have the geroge costanza hairline from Seinfeld. Or see if you have a real F'd up hairline. Chicks look at stuff like that.

U can be in med school at any age :lol:

She aight but man Caucasian women do not age well. She look 10+ years older.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom