Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Whether she's 35, 45 or 450 it doesn't matter. Go 'head bruh. Doing better than me older women lol especially outside my race

Every race of women has flaws, black and latina women get fat.

She looks 35 to me, shrugs. :\  

And yes you can be a med student at any age. 35 is not that old for a med student.  There are 50 year olds in med school, and schools are gravitating to accepting more mature students.

She looks decent. IMO a 25 yr old med student > 35 yr old med student.

She's something to do and go for it. But she's not a win.

Damn, NT hating extra today. :lol:  

She looks decent, but shes not a win? That doesn't even make sense.

I''m really not trying to hate. I think a win is a 9 or better. If you think she a dime then that's great. But a 35 yr old med student is not a dime by my standards.

She does look older than 35 but thats typical with anglo women. Ive got two anglo women on deck one 34 and the other is 27 both look older than me (34 and black). Ive noticed that anglo women 25+ look 15+ older.

Did you win? Yes! If you take into account the selection on the sites, she could be considered a win.

How old are you and ethnicity?

Last edited:

She does look older than 35 but thats typical with anglo women. Ive got two anglo women on deck one 34 and the other is 27 both look older than me (34 and black). Ive noticed that anglo women 25+ look 15+ older.

Did you win? Yes! If you take into account the selection on the sites, she could be considered a win.

How old are you and ethnicity?
typical afro women gain weight tho

Meh okcupid has a pretty decent selection of women, def more attractive that pof
The ones who choose not to take care of their bodies

Lol @ black women just gaining weight lol....the ones with horrible diets that got away with it when they were younger, but keep the same habits with a slower metabolism do.

Anglo girls just age, no stopping that.

How many swipes do you get on a basic Tinder acct?

I see people on here running out of swipes but I've yet to run out and I've been swiping quite often. Sometimes after a number amount of swipes, it takes me back to my profile pic but then I'm able to swipe again a few mins later

shes 5ft4:smile:  

very pretty in person :nthat:

At least you got a joint that's at least trying to do something with herself. Some of these chicks out here waiting on a dude to be their be all, end all while they're apprenticing part-time at Walmart...

Last edited:

shes 5ft4:smile:  

very pretty in person
nthat.gif
At least you got a joint that's at least trying to do something with herself. Some of these chicks out here waiting on a dude to be their be all, end all while they're apprenticing part-time at Walmart...

If you're trying just to smash then her age and job don't really matter

If you're trying to wife then you definitely lose. Being a med student sucks and she's far away from making any money

Damn fam, can't even get props for future earning potential.....NT is harsh.:lol:

Being a physician I'm aware of the struggles. The earning potential varies widely and some ppl graduate med school with 300K+ of debt.

Being in med school she could be as far away as 7-10 years from earning good money depending on her specialty. You trying to support her during residency?

Just keeping it real bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom