Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Gave the last girl I talked to on OKC my number first and asked her to text me.

We've been dating for almost two years now
smile.gif
L

was talking to this 1 girl for 2 weeks and was about to set up a date but she was flaking hard... didnt return my phone call or anything and when i mentioned meeting up she was down but not serious... i decided to call it quits after finding out she dont drive period... i tried to ignore the fact but it was a deal breaker :lol:

was talking to this 1 girl for 2 weeks and was about to set up a date but she was flaking hard... didnt return my phone call or anything and when i mentioned meeting up she was down but not serious... i decided to call it quits after finding out she dont drive period... i tried to ignore the fact but it was a deal breaker :lol:

Only acceptable in NYC

Considering getting back on Tinder given my new work schedule. Work nights and weekends :x . Goodbye social life.

Only problem is that most of my pictures are outdated and I hate taking pics. Like oidreez said, we need to be on vacation on another planet to gauge interest.

Considering getting back on Tinder given my new work schedule. Work nights and weekends
sick.gif
. Goodbye social life.

Only problem is that most of my pictures are outdated and I hate taking pics. Like oidreez said, we need to be on vacation on another planet to gauge interest.
Not true at all....

You need to be physically attractive...period.

Women online are just as thirsty as men when it comes to very attractive men.

My homeboi flourishes off of 3 pics on Tinder.

His profile simply reads "Choose me because I'm what you really want"

All boring *** selfies....he gets tons of matches and messaged first.

Last edited:

We've been dating for almost two years now :smile:
Bruh we know you pulled a bad one, you don't have to rub it in

Just mentioning my story since I saw someone discuss leaving it up to the girl to text first. Doubt most of you guys even use OKC/Tinder to find a girlfriend, most of you guys are just looking for a quick lay no?

We've been dating for almost two years now :smile:
Bruh we know you pulled a bad one, you don't have to rub it in

Just mentioning my story since I saw someone discuss leaving it up to the girl to text first. Doubt most of you guys even use OKC/Tinder to find a girlfriend, most of you guys are just looking for a quick lay no?
It was a joke kodus on you and your girl. It was no hate in the post.

You better off findin em at the mall if you hit it up at allThe sites I hit up are lackin but whenever I hit the mall/club they in abundance, fine ones tooI'm always with a shorty when I see em doe and They be younger, like I'm 26, I really have no interest in a female 16-22 unless she cold af

I remember I was a senior and this girl that lived around the corner was feeling me. I was 18 and she was going on 16 and was a virgin and her moms tried her best to keep it that way. The older dude in the neighborhood told me like don't smash her til her bday cuz her moms the type that will go to the cops. Never understood since we were only 2 years apart but I waited til 16 and waxed the skin off those struggle yambs.

You better off findin em at the mall if you hit it up at all The sites I hit up are lackin but whenever I hit the mall/club they in abundance, fine ones too I'm always with a shorty when I see em doe and They be younger, like I'm 26, I really have no interest in a female 16-22 unless she cold af

Who cares, that's still too young for your age. You come to van I have candy *** *****.

View media item 1788344

Back
Top Bottom