Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've actually been swiping left more than right so far I think,, and then lots of these young chicks have two chicks or more in the main pic?? like wtf. When I'm quickly swiping im going left on that. dumb broads. 

Last edited:
16?? Nahh mann

Started using POF, I've noticed that my responses comes in waves. Some weeks I'll go completely cold and get zero responses from anyone but then it'll eventually pick back up and come all at once.

been texting girls on pof for the past 2-3 weeks with absolutely 0 success... it was kinda of discouraging to be honest but at the same time it was funny that despite me trying so hard i still was not getting love... i just had to laugh at the failure... so today finally someone actually messages me back and we are talking back and forth mind you this chick messaged me like 2 days later but its all good... the chemistry is right and i got her number... im not going to call her asap to not seem so thirsty so just texting for now... but once i do call her i will be straight up like yo im trying to have a date and we should meet up sometime

Yeah don't seem too eager. IT's trial & error with these smeezes.

Think I'm gonna be done with ALL online dating/apps pretty soon. They just sucks in my area. Made another okcupid profile a little over a week ago and have 65 people that "like me" yet I can't get anyone to respond. I send a message relating to their profile or a picture they have, I get no response. I send a generic message, I get no response. I can't win :lol:

Dude, i know. Honestly, if they don't like a picture or certain picture in your album. Most likely they'll shy away.

Baby girl got a yellow grill or is it me

Last edited:
IMO, the max age to be dating an 18 year old is 23-24, and even that's pushing it. Tread carefully.

And as far as white girls on these sites go (I'm Asian, BTW), with Asian women going after white dudes, I feel the obligation to go after the bunnies to restore the balance of power.

This new Tinder update is hot garbage.

I need to have the "Last Active" back. I don't even care about moments or school and work info (it's not on my Facebook and you can choose not to display anyways)

But "Last Active" is needed for so many reasons.

You can tell they are trying their hardest to not make Tinder a "hookup" app.

It hasn't been that way for so long now because it's so mainstream now. Update is stupid.

I'm saying I need to not be messaging chicks that didn't delete their profile when they got wifed up 4 months ago.

IMO, the max age to be dating an 18 year old is 23-24, and even that's pushing it. Tread carefully.

And as far as white girls on these sites go (I'm Asian, BTW), with Asian women going after white dudes, I feel the obligation to go after the bunnies to restore the balance of power.
"dating" yea, if youre over 21 i think youre too old to be in a relationship with someone in their teens

"*******" is different and all on the female, i didnt want to get into it, but mfs really ****** at like 14 so takin down an 18 yo and you 35 look wrong but if she want it then pop her

Last edited:
Some input needed here fellas

Got this joints on Tinder. She's gonna be outta town for 2 weeks starting this weekend.

She can do Thursday.

Do I meet up now or wait till she gets back?

I usually go for the date ASAP, but I'm wondering if it'll get cold during that 2 week period between subsequent dates.

Got this joints on Tinder. She's gonna be outta town for 2 weeks starting this weekend.

She can do Thursday.

I usually go for the date ASAP, but I'm wondering if it'll get cold during that 2 week period between subsequent dates.

See her now or probably never again.

I agree....even though I stopped before then...too young and dumb for me 

If you're comfortable with making a good first impression, and she has already given you a day, do it. If you're not really good at first meetings, postpone it. I say this because it's always advised to follow up a bad date ASAP. With her being gone for 2 weeks you don't have that luxury.

This new Tinder update is hot garbage.

I need to have the "Last Active" back. I don't even care about moments or school and work info (it's not on my Facebook and you can choose not to display anyways)

But "Last Active" is needed for so many reasons.

You can tell they are trying their hardest to not make Tinder a "hookup" app.

It hasn't been that way for so long now because it's so mainstream now. Update is stupid.
still salty i missed out on Prime-Tinder.

It's complete trash now

She can do Thursday.

Take it. She's gonna be out getting laid while she's gone. You're just a cog in the machine.

Back
Top Bottom