Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bumble has just been released for Android!

This is the one fellas!

"On Bumble, the woman must initiate contact with her match within 24 hours or they will disappear."

ONWARD, MEN! TO VICTORY!

RussiaTroops_0.png

Will I make it

That was her MASS on the treadmill from a thirst trap on her tumblr. Badoo or not any man would have been with it. I seen that video and it was over I made sure I smashed in 48 hours and once I found out she was a faucet and liked all her doors open..... Yea I was hooked :smh:now that I look back at the video I feel like I could have atleast squeezed 1 more month of SOLID smashing out of it. You find a freak like that every so often.
LAWD... any more pics? 
nerd.gif

[thread="512294"] [/thread]
View media item 1810339

That was her MASS on the treadmill from a thirst trap on her tumblr. Badoo or not any man would have been with it. I seen that video and it was over I made sure I smashed in 48 hours and once I found out she was a faucet and liked all her doors open..... Yea I was hooked :smh:now that I look back at the video I feel like I could have atleast squeezed 1 more month of SOLID smashing out of it. You find a freak like that every so often.
LAWD... any more pics? :nerd:  

Get this ****. I've been having barely any luck with girls responding when trying to send a witty opener or something pertaining to their profile. The past few days I've just been sending "hey there!" And literally have like a 90% response rate now :lol:

Get this ****. I've been having barely any luck with girls responding when trying to send a witty opener or something pertaining to their profile. The past few days I've just been sending "hey there!" And literally have like a 90% response rate now :lol:

After awhile I was only sending "Hey :smile:" and their name, and sometimes not even their name :lol: these chicks would have loads of bs in their profiles about wanting full sentences and to "stand out", but that gets more responses than trying to go all left field and ****.

Lol I just peep the spelling/grammar error I swear NT will never let you live ahahah

Downside to the app make sure you put your lines in a note then copy and paste them in spellcheck doesn't work as you can see :lol:

After awhile I was only sending "Hey :smile:" and their name, and sometimes not even their name :lol: these chicks would have loads of bs in their profiles about wanting full sentences and to "stand out", but that gets more responses than trying to go all left field and ****.

This is true my Hey gorgeous [emoji]128525[/emoji] clip works the best but sometimes POF blocks you from sending the same thing more then a few times.

what do you guys put in your profiles?

trying to flourish out here

After awhile I was only sending "Hey :smile:" and their name, and sometimes not even their name
laugh.gif
these chicks would have loads of bs in their profiles about wanting full sentences and to "stand out", but that gets more responses than trying to go all left field and ****.
This is true my Hey gorgeous [emoji]128525[/emoji] clip works the best but sometimes POF blocks you from sending the same thing more then a few times.
yea my account got deleted for copypastas lol

I have a theory if a person puts their profession/job in their about me..they are a boring person...
a lot of people's jobs define them so this makes sense
nerd.gif

I have a theory if a person puts their profession/job in their about me..they are a boring person...
Black, gotta put that in there to let them know im flexing on them.

Gives you a wider range of access to diverse yambs when they don't think you're going to smash and then rob them after or somethin.

Anyone been matching with girls who are 100 miles away on Tinder? They don't say anything, it's like the new bot...?

Anyone been matching with girls who are 100 miles away on Tinder? They don't say anything, it's like the new bot...?
gotta be because of the holidays (visiting fam etc). Matched with a few girl who're now almost a 500 miles away now and my radius is set to 15

Yes. They just type like a space to you right? Only one pic? Idk if it's a bot or just some bird using plus and the passport feature. Prob a bot though.

Last edited:
Yes. They just type like a space to you right? Only one pic? Idk if it's a bot or just some bird using plus and the passport feature. Prob a bot though.

They have all had 3 pics and info while being 100 miles away after the add. Then they type a space...

Idk what type of bot it is though since that's all they do.

Wouldn't be shocked if it was Tinder seeing who was active messaging or something like that...

Didn't know they eventually block those :lol: only thing I hated coming across when sending those two word messages was "This user requires longer responses", like 50 words or something.

Back
Top Bottom