Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Damn that's really sad. Low self-esteem from being fat and then for all your hard work you get left with loose skin. Is there nothing that can be done for that? My aunt lost a lot of weight and you can tell she is still uncomfortable in her body. Still layers on the clothes.

Just had a coworker of mine come up to me and say "I don't know how to say this but Imma say it anyways, are u on okcupid?" I said I was and haven't been on there in a while. She said OK cool cause I don't know if u seen me on there. I didn't want u to think "hey she's married, why is she on there?" She said her and her hubby separated but she still talk like they still together.

These **** ain't loyal :smh:

Felt nasty just reading that story. Had the scrunched up face and sht :lol:.

Chalk this up as a learning experience, and forget about it. You'll be able to look in the mirror again lol

Damn that's really sad. Low self-esteem from being fat and then for all your hard work you get left with loose skin. Is there nothing that can be done for that? My aunt lost a lot of weight and you can tell she is still uncomfortable in her body. Still layers on the clothes.
Only thing that can be done is surgery. It is really sad though to go from one extreme to the other.

Felt nasty just reading that story. Had the scrunched up face and sht :lol:.

Chalk this up as a learning experience, and forget about it. You'll be able to look in the mirror again lol

I got a sexy Latina with a fake mass lined up for the weekend to make up for it :smokin

I guess Ill just tell the story
mean.gif

So I got a message from her and before I even opened the message I went straight to the profile pics. Initially I dismissed her but then thought I havent had a slim piece since my teens. She had one pic in tights and a jersey and another in tights and t shirt. I judged by the legs and arms that she was on the skinny side so I messeged her back. Forward about a week to last night. We was at the bar drinking and she started showing me pics of the P and a booty shot. From what I saw it looked alright. I remembers feeling on her thigh and thinking its squishy. I expected it to be kind of tough cause her legs are skinny. She told me that she just lost a lot of weight, but It didnt catch on to me
mean.gif

So after seeing the P pics and booty shot im all horned up and ready to smash. She says If I want to go back to her spot and im like "ok" saves me money from getting a room. So we walk inside and her son is up watching TV
mean.gif
...He goes, in a stern voice "mom, how much did you have to drink" Im thinking, this isnt anything new and she gets wasted on the regular. I asked to use the bathroom and as im walking upstairs I smell cat
sick.gif
....and the carpet on the stairs is dirty. As I got up further, there's clothes all over the floor and a bunch of other stuff...Then I go into the bathroom and its a mess. The toilet looked like it hadnt been cleaned in a year. The shower rod was rusted. It was just nasty
sick.gif
. So nasty I started recording video on my phone
laugh.gif
I passed by her bed room and it had clothes and crap everywhere.
I take a leak, go down stairs and tell her lets go get a room, cause there was no way I would stay there.

Now we're at the room and we get straight to it. She took off her shirt, unbuckled her pants, took it off and thats when I noticed
sick.gif

Her body was all types of weird. Her limbs were skinny and regular but the mid section was a mess. Loose skin everywhere but that wasnt the issue for me...it was just all discolored and...I donno, **** was gross b. Her booty hole looked like a piece of burnt roast beef. It looked used and abused. There was this white, dry, scaly part at the top of her butt crack
sick.gif
The P looked alright but things were all messed up around it. She had no booty what so ever. I mean none. Worse the Hank Hill.
I got a couple of strokes in but couldnt continue. I just hopped off and got some top. Even that was horrible.

I never want to experience that again. With how horrible her body was to how nasty her crib is
sick.gif
The combination made me feel like I smashed a crack head
mean.gif

Here is an example of how easy it is to get tricked

As far as fixing it I see it like a rubber band that's lost it's elasticity, but then again when woman have kids the skin tightenso up so I'm not sure.

90% chance yes.

Don't fumble.

bittersweet (in this case). i'm not really attracted to her but maybe she's better looking in person (if it even goes that far).

Anyone try Bumble? Good lord the amount of good lookin girls in San Diego :smokin

Just downloaded it and been scrolling right nonstop :lol:

I just downloaded it the other day. pretty much like tinder. not trying to pull the race card (I love all races of women) but its been 99% snow bunnies on mines. I know they not swiping right on my black ***...especially if they see my location :smh: (not sure if they can or not).

bittersweet (in this case). i'm not really attracted to her but maybe she's better looking in person (if it even goes that far).
I just downloaded it the other day. pretty much like tinder. not trying to pull the race card (I love all races of women) but its been 99% snow bunnies on mines. I know they not swiping right on my black ***...especially if they see my location
mean.gif
(not sure if they can or not).
Anyone with half a brain knows Bumble is a failure of a concept.

Women are too insecure to make the first move...why do you think most of the time on Tinder they initiate with just a bland shallow lame 'Hi" or "Hey"

Women can rapid swipe and match with random dudes, but if they change their minds later, never have to message you. That's it, they have gotten the validation they wanted and can move on.

Great concept though...just not realistic for actual beautiful confident women.

Last edited:
This is pretty much true :lol: I just downloaded it today since they have it for Android now. I have a bunch of matches but 0 messages

Went out on a good OKC date last night, for jazz and dark liquor......:nthat:

She's a 39 year old mother of 2, don't know how long that's gonna last but she's fun.

Was dating a mother of 3 (she was 29-30 at the time) maybe like two years ago. It lasted 9 months :lol: the sex was amazing as well as all her Louisiana style food.

My roommate has been doing online dating for 1.5 years. He went from not knowing what he is doing to being a certified expert. He wears the same exact outfit and takes girls to the same few places (rotates locations) and flourishes. I've got stories for days. He found one he really likes now so he has slowed down, but there was a good 3-4 month period recently where he was meeting minimum 4 new girls every week with a 25% success smash rate.

One that is really funny was when he was suppose to meet this latina who he got heavy into "sexting" with before the meeting. All the angles in her photos that he showed me made me tell him "she's fat dude." But he was undecided. He said he met her at the beach and she was a bit heavier than he expected but he was already so horned up it didn't matter. Within 5 minutes they were making out and agreed to go back to his place (before I lived with him).

Fast forward to her taking her clothes off. She takes the shirt off and has something underneath it which he described as a "kevlar vest". He said she took that thing off and fat just started rolling out of it like opening a shaken bottle of carbonated soda. But he still smashed.

Yooooooooo

My chest

I would argue a 25% smash rate isn't expert though. And yes that women body shaper devices are real life. I don't see how they even breathe in those. When I was messing with old girl from Brooklyn and she put one on before sliding into her dress before this fashion and hair show we went to, looked like she lost an instant 45lbs

Yeah 25% isn't close to expert. Now if he's doing that first night and smashing the rest of them other nights, that's a different story.

Downloaded tinder a few hours ago. Got 5 matches already. At first I was being selective and then a friend of mine told me just swipe at everything and choose later lol.

Been texting 2 girls tonight. 1 was a chick that flaked on me two weeks ago ignored me last week, but responded to me today and we actually had a pretty good convo. Other was a chick whose number I got today, who seems into me already. Got a third prospect on Tinder whose number I'm gonna ask for soon. Gonna try and re-engage another chick who wanted to chill with me Saturday but I blew off to chill with the homies and she ignored me the following day. If I can get all 4 fully on board, I'll have a nice little rotation going all thanks to Tinder/Bumble. What a time to be alive.

Bumble is a solid idea.

Some women actually are confident and/or interested enough to message.

I know people who have had decent luck on it

Bumble is a solid idea.

Some women actually are confident and/or interested enough to message.

I know people who have had decent luck on it
My homegirls prefer it. They think Tinder is too much of a joke full of thirsty dudes. They've been showing me their convos, so many dudes suck at gaming them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom