Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I would argue a 25% smash rate isn't expert though. And yes that women body shaper devices are real life. I don't see how they even breathe in those. When I was messing with old girl from Brooklyn and she put one on before sliding into her dress before this fashion and hair show we went to, looked like she lost an instant 45lbs
I met up with this one broad one time , don't remember where I got her from ...but we hugged and I felt some padding in her back like the joints cam newton be rockin , never talked to shorty again ...it was too weird and had me wondering what it was the whole night :lol:

I met up with this one broad one time , don't remember where I got her from ...but we hugged and I felt some padding in her back like the joints cam newton be rockin , never talked to shorty again ...it was too weird and had me wondering what it was the whole night
laugh.gif
Hell yea a ton of women be wearing them....welcome to the  "I want results and reward without hard dedicated work and discipline society"

Girl that I was feeling on Tinder went ghost on me.

We had great convo leading up to our first date last Sat night, which I thought went pretty good. No drinking or nothing, just good conversations.

Called/texted twice this week with no response, feelsbadman. These girls are fickle man

Onto the next one!

P.S. Which site do you guys prefer for actual relationships rather than just smashing?

We had great convo leading up to our first date last Sat night, which I thought went pretty good. No drinking or nothing, just good conversations.

Called/texted twice this week with no response, feelsbadman. These girls are fickle man

Onto the next one!

P.S. Which site do you guys prefer for actual relationships rather than just smashing?

These females man

Onto the next one!

This has happened to me 2x in my life man. I think they just get back with their dudes or something. First time was freshman year in college. Bad lil Ethiopian chick. We went on a date to Atlantic Station in ATL. Hit it off. Chick called me to make sure I got in safe. Texted for like 2 days after that. By the next weekend, she disappeared on me. No response.

Then Bout two years ago, went on a date with this POF chick. She looked 10x badder than her pic than on POF. I was legit shocked. Picked her up, she introduced me to her fam first date :lol:. She even did the Goodfellas "door test". Date went great. She was talking some freaky **** etc. Called me to make sure I got home safe as well. Matter fact, she was trying to be on the phone with me on my way home :lol:. Talked for a few days later, and suddenly she went ghost outta the blue :smh:. She did say she was divorced like 2 years ago or something. Bish was like 24 though. Idk :lol:.

I just chalk it up to Karma, and the fact that these chicks have multiple dudes in their lives. Like I've personally faded away from countless chicks in my life, so it's understandable.

But man, it's crazy when they disappear and you felt the chemistry and saw the potential there.

Onto the next one!

These females man

I've just theorized that females that you meet through these internet channels (POF, OKC, Tinder), have an easier time going ghost on you and feel less guilty about it because they met you through an app or a website. I used to get mad over it, but now I try to view it from this standpoint, that females feel has though they have less of an obligation to you just because of the method you met them through. This is in comparison to a relationship that was cultivated in person. They feel like you're expendable, but they are as well, so what the guy said above, on to the next one.

I've just theorized that females that you meet through these internet channels (POF, OKC, Tinder), have an easier time going ghost on you and feel less guilty about it because they met you through an app or a website. I used to get mad over it, but now I try to view it from this standpoint, that females feel has though they have less of an obligation to you just because of the method you met them through. This is in comparison to a relationship that was cultivated in person. They feel like you're expendable, but they are as well, so what the guy said above, on to the next one.
Exactly!

Welcome to the new times folks!

Where its easier to seek companionship conveniently online via site or dating app and if you

don't like it you can conveniently end contact with the person like you never even met them.

Yall need to understand alot of these young women aren't exactly looking for husband material they are just meeting you

to see if you can satisfy that specific need at the specific time of thier life.

The minute they see that you are actually a decent dude they back off because they know its something they really don't want at the moment.

I don't know why you fools keep insisting on spending money and taking these chicks out on dates the first time you meet..

then get butthurt when they disappear on you.

If you are on Tinder POF OKC just looking for quick yambs than start being honest with yourself and skip the date meet crap and jump to the Netflix and Chill off the top.

If you are on Tinder POF OKC and actually looking for a serious relationship with a woman of substance and depth...you are looking in all the wrong places.

This has happened to me 2x in my life man. I think they just get back with their dudes or something. First time was freshman year in college. Bad lil Ethiopian chick. We went on a date to Atlantic Station in ATL. Hit it off. Chick called me to make sure I got in safe. Texted for like 2 days after that. By the next weekend, she disappeared on me. No response.

Then Bout two years ago, went on a date with this POF chick. She looked 10x badder than her pic than on POF. I was legit shocked. Picked her up, she introduced me to her fam first date
laugh.gif
. She even did the Goodfellas "door test". Date went great. She was talking some freaky **** etc. Called me to make sure I got home safe as well. Matter fact, she was trying to be on the phone with me on my way home
laugh.gif
. Talked for a few days later, and suddenly she went ghost outta the blue
mean.gif
. She did say she was divorced like 2 years ago or something. Bish was like 24 though. Idk
laugh.gif

I just chalk it up to Karma, and the fact that these chicks have multiple dudes in their lives. Like I've personally faded away from countless chicks in my life, so it's understandable.

But man, it's crazy when they disappear and you felt the chemistry and saw the potential there.
Makes no damn sense  
laugh.gif

Exactly!

Welcome to the new times folks!

Where its easier to seek companionship conveniently online via site or dating app and if you

don't like it you can conveniently end contact with the person like you never even met them.

Yall need to understand alot of these young women aren't exactly looking for husband material they are just meeting you

to see if you can satisfy that specific need at the specific time of thier life.

The minute they see that you are actually a decent dude they back off because they know its something they really don't want at the moment.

I don't know why you fools keep insisting on spending money and taking these chicks out on dates the first time you meet..

then get butthurt when they disappear on you.

If you are on Tinder POF OKC just looking for quick yambs than start being honest with yourself and skip the date meet crap and jump to the Netflix and Chill off the top.

If you are on Tinder POF OKC and actually looking for a serious relationship with a woman of substance and depth...you are looking in all the wrong places.
I disagree with this part. As you said, we are in a new era of meeting people via digitally. Yes, looking for quick yambs on online dating is convenient. But its also a tool to meet new people that you would not have the opportunity to meet for a deeper relationship. I have several friends that are flourishing in great relationships from online dating. You just have to weed out all the BS, which could be a pain

Yeah a few people I know met serious partners off those sites. I actually met a girl recently who was looking for that, cool girl and all but we decided we're on different pages.

I should've gotten on tinder a long time ago. I have like 12 conversations going on since joining last night lol. One turned out to be a catfish though. She was like a 9.5/10 and actually had a funny personality. I went to her linked IG and it had like 245 followers and a red flag went up. I reverse image searched her pics and found the real chick with thousands of followers. Be careful, fellas.

I disagree with this part. As you said, we are in a new era of meeting people via digitally. Yes, looking for quick yambs on online dating is convenient. But its also a tool to meet new people that you would not have the opportunity to meet for a deeper relationship. I have several friends that are flourishing in great relationships from online dating. You just have to weed out all the BS, which could be a pain

Yeah it's rare, but it definitely can happen. Wouldn't put all my eggs in this basket though.

There's a few ppl in this thread that are in the process of getting married , they met their significant other on tinder or pof , okc

There's a few ppl in this thread that are in the process of getting married , they met their significant other on tinder or pof , okc
That doesn't mean anything.....especially happily ever after.

Just because so and so found thier fiance/wife on Tinder OKC POF doesn't mean thier fiance/wife is an actual solid good person.

What you don't think simps and lonely people compromise thier own pride and self worth to be with and settle someone???

Its sad the naive logic that some of you apply to online dating.

I might make a post later breaking this down and putting yall up on game about the psychology of online/app access to courting/companionship with the opposite sex

Last edited:
Just because you're on tinder doesn't mean you can't be a good person :lol: I've got female friends on there because they're bored or recently out of relationships and want the attention/validation.

Just because you're on tinder doesn't mean you can't be a good person
laugh.gif
I've got female friends on there because they're bored or recently out of relationships and want the attention/validation.
That's not what I'm getting at famb....

What I'm getting at are the women on there because they are bored or unsatisfied currently in a relationship and want more attention/validation from the source where they met you in the first place.

Last edited:

Wait and women that don't use online dating don't crave attention and validation?
laugh.gif
 Dudes are quick to forget about those girls that go to clubs just to show off and tease men with no intentions of anything serious. I love these old fashion folks that go on rants about how online dating is killing relationships, courting, etc. Traditional dating and courtship was problematic way before tinder. The potential mate pool online is no better or worse than women who have somehow gotten away with technology and any form of social media in this age. 

I welcome the online dating age, my only issue with it is it can be a little too convenient, but everyone has had to adapt. I think if anything women are having a harder time with dating cause guys have so many options. 
Glad you bought those type of offline habits up also.

Indeed they can both become addictions for attention and validation...its funny because before the online stuff the clubs were def where you

discovered these issues with people in relationships, but the online environment is that much easier and convenient with much more variety and abundance.

Its funny I'm obeserving the hypocrisy of a woman in my family right now with this addiction.

She got a new BF off Tinder, and presses him out about no longer being on any online dating sites something they both agreed on, yet she is still on all of them constantly being entertained when no ones looking....as much as I call her out on it....I really believe she just can not help it...

I swear....

Last edited:

Yea, I mean online dating is just one big "club", some are more clubby than others eg. tinder where it's literally a free for all net casting hoping to find something. I mean you included OKC but I think the culture in each dating site is a little different. I think people are a little more "genuine" on OKC than say tinder or pof, but that's just my experience. 

Now being online while dating someone is a touchy subject that has definitely been brought up by some chicks I started seriously dating. I guess out of principle if you start dating someone seriously you should shut down your account temporarily, but I just let mine ride. 
laugh.gif
 The way I explain it to them is, you probably have more to worry about from women I meet at work. People have facebook, instagram, twitter, you can't possibly disconnect anyone completely from their internet "persona". I tell my girl to get off okc, but act like dudes aren't hitting on her on fb and snapchat? 

I mean some of the points you brought up are valid concerns but these issues have always existed on some level.....it's like what social media is doing to society, online dating is just an extension of that. It doesn't have to be all bad, you just gotta adapt and roll with the punches especially if you're a woman. 
We talkin fiances and wives here bra....BIG DIFFERENCE!

And all the online persona junk sounds like some teenager crap....

Yet we have married adults indulging in this BS....THAT IS A PROBLEM

It disgusts me how many married chicks are on these sites because they and thier man aren't getting along at the moment.

I'm like you dumb ***** why are you on here entertaining random strange me for attention and validation instead of working on your marriage.

I'm telling you man this is the bi product mentality of this online stuff too...people would rather run from thier relationship problems and hop back on the dating sites where they find some sort of comfort flirting with people and entertaining cheating instead of actually trying to resolve issues in thier relationships.

Unacceptable trashy tacky behavior for married adults if you ask me....

That's what I was getting at folks......be careful who you decide to be in relationships with and wife off these datings sites...because the site you met them on may be the site they run back to the minute yall have the smallest relationship/marital issue.

Know who you are dealing with!

Some of these women will never belong to you...they belong to the sites/apps you found them on Tinder POF OKC forever....IN THEIR VERY OWN DEMENTED PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Last edited:
I just want to know how y'all flourish on these sites. I barely get any messages back from chicks I hit up on pof and tinder. Maybe I'm doing it wrong with my initial message, my profile is weak or I need better profile pictures. What do y'all do for success on these sites? I have talked to a few girls and even went on 1 date but nothing came out of it. And the girls I did meet just didn't work out which was a mutual thing. But I know there's more out there that might work out I just have to keep trying. But it can get frustrating just trying to get that initial communication going

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

sugafree sugafree you gotta let go of some of this bias against people on dating sites like they are some kind of leper. On the whole you are mostly right, there are a lot of socially inept, unstable people seeking out validation there (both men and women). But there are also a lot of normal, well-adjusted folks who just don't have time to meet people, or they don't frequent the usual places (bars, clubs, etc). You are acting like it's impossible meet someone of substance online when that's not at all the case.

There are a lot of dudes in this thread who struggle to meet good chicks so online is a "path of least resistance" method that doesn't take a whole lot of time and can reap some good rewards. But honestly the dudes here who are killing it online would kill it IRL too because they know what they're doing. It doesn't have to be so life or death fam, cuz that's the way your posts come across.

Remember, you get back what you put out there... online is no different.

I just want to know how y'all flourish on these sites. I barely get any messages back from chicks I hit up on pof and tinder. Maybe I'm doing it wrong with my initial message, my profile is weak or I need better profile pictures. What do y'all do for success on these sites? I have talked to a few girls and even went on 1 date but nothing came out of it. And the girls I did meet just didn't work out which was a mutual thing. But I know there's more out there that might work out I just have to keep trying. But it can get frustrating just trying to get that initial communication going

Why don't you post all of the info for me? I will coach you up.
Real talk, the don helped me out with opening these chicks up on that first message and what to focus on.

It really just comes down to being fun. These chicks need to enjoy talking to you, if they don't, you aren't fun with them, it'll never go anywhere.

There's some good reading material out there on texting chicks, conversation tips, etc. as dumb as it sounds, look out for it man. I made a couple of tweaks to be more playful and fun and it's working. Except with the chick I used to date, she just hates my guts for some reason :lol: but FDB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom