Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Asked girl if she was BBW and she said "wait. why? is that something I like?" I told her to send me full body pic and no answer. she looks like big girl with pretty face.
Cute face but she could either be curvy or built like a yield sign. No body pics, she's probably the latter. Tough man.

I miss this thread

Asked girl if she was BBW and she said "wait. why? is that something I like?" I told her to send me full body pic and no answer. she looks like big girl with pretty face.
In all honesty, I'd take that chance. She looks like she has a solid build. And her face is pretty too. Hair looks real too. 

Why did u ask her if she was bbw that's weird lol
No kidding 
laugh.gif

I even read the post a couple times to make sure I read it right. 

She's chubster status but she has a pretty face and looks like shes still shapely. I'd dive in with no regrets... or condoms, and hope for the best

She looks like if angela yee let herself go for a few months.

That Asian chicken looks like the goods though.

does anyone know how to override the age limitations? 

i cant search any women that have more than 14 years older...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can you post a pic? Link not working but I wanna see Grandma Ant Queen.
My bio is merely an observation of what I've encountered here, lol, it's all FUN, JOKES, and HUMOR!!! With that being said if any part of my bio makes u question urself, I'm not a person u want to b around, CONFIDENCE is key in any and all situations! If u actually want to get to know the intellectual, serious, REAL me u would need to message me with some substance. This here is the pure fun and entertaining section of my profile, I wouldn't dare give my ALL to the masses! Lol!

Disclaimer: Sooooooooo, I've been catching a lot of heat in my inbox regarding my bio below. I just want to let u all know that.....IDGAD WHAT U THINK ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! Lol! It's called humor! If u don't like it, there's a thing at the top left of ur screen called a back arrow that u can easily click to remove urself from my profile! LMBO! This is entertainment and some of y'all take life tooooooo seriously which is y u don't get it, lol...anyway with that being said, as u were!

If all u have to offer is dingaling and ur *** is kissin the age of 40, I'm going to need u to delete ur profile and re-evaluate ur life! SERIOUSLY! Lmbo! 

PSA: If u send me a note and I don't respond, do NOT I repeat do NOT send me 15 follow up messages! Lls! I don't care if u said I was cute or if u said my profile was funny or if u said u want me to b ur baby mama! I am allowed to ignore ur note! LMBO! It doesn't make me shallow or less of a person or mean or any other adjective, it makes me a grown adult who made a concious decision NOT to respond Bc I didn't want to! Lol, so many angry UGLY ppl on here! It's ok for someone not to want u, hell u knew better than to try it b4 u even sent the damn note...know ur look range, that means if ur looking like chubakka and u trynna holla at Beyoncé it's probably not going to happen! Lls! 

LMBO! Judging by some of these pictures a lot of y'all standards r waaaaaaaaaay higher than ur appearance level! Ijs! It's LEVELS to this and u attract what u r, remember that! Lol!

If I view ur profile that doesn't mean I want u! There r a few images I've viewed on these profile pages that I wish I could unview! Ijs! Some of y'all profile pic r quite deceiving, Lls! Shnikes! 

If u, as a grown man have a pic on social media of urself with the "duck face" u can be positive that u will have NO contact with me! 0_o

Having a nice physique does NOT make u attractive! Lmbo! It's a bunch of y'all with God like bodies and road kill faces! Lmbo! Yikes!!!!

It's a lot of bulky dudes on here looking like Mr. Potato Head with French fry legs! Lls! Come on fellas ur top gotta match ur bottom, so when u in the gym bulkin up, don't forget ur legs! Damn!

I am a fun loving individual who likes to laugh a lot! Not looking for anything serious just some cool ppl to chit chat with and possibly hang out sometimes! No house hermits or bedroom buddies! Anything more personal that u'd like to know about me, ask and I shall answer!

Last edited:
Damn how does your lower half get that big and the top stay looking normal? And she has the nerve to post
It's a lot of bulky dudes on here looking like Mr. Potato Head with French fry legs! Lls! Come on fellas ur top gotta match ur bottom, so when u in the gym bulkin up, don't forget ur legs! Damn!
:rofl:

Dodged a bullet?
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2099416 /SPOILER] Killing time this Pinay chick later[spoiler="Warning: Spoiler!"][[/spoiler][/spoiler][/quote]
Dodged a bullet? Naw brah, she's real nice. I'd take her out in a heart beat. She may not be your type, but she looks good to me. 

Back
Top Bottom