Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

i saw a girl with a similar condition in the club back in august (larger lower body, normal sized torso). Saw her on tinder a month or so later and all of her pics were from the waist up. that's lightweight catfish status.

Body aside, stupid profiles like that are a clear indicator I don't have time for that nonsense.

Damn how does your lower half get that big and the top stay looking normal? And she has the nerve to post
roll.gif
Exactly.....that is the hypocrisy arrogance and extreme narcissistic behavior of these women who online date.

They don't have the logic and self awareness to say...hmmm damn well my lower body looks like brown cottage cheese....maybe I should be a little more humble and less judgmental of men on here.

Last edited:
Sorry but I'd slay and fall asleep happy about it #yeshrug
That is the very exact thirst that empowers chum buckets like her....

That is just enough validation for her to continue such disgusting behavior online.

Her behavior is terrible and very unpleasant...but you are willing to sleep with her anyway.

sorta kinda, i've just heard that people were finding straight jawns walkin around on it.

and i definitely wouldn't pursue the chubby blonde chick. If i were level 7 drunk, i'd let her top me, maybe.

Last edited:

lol chubby white women tend to know their place, there are no pretenses of people calling them thick when they are fat.

Some of the black and latina women on tinder and pof are straight up delusional. ^^^^^EXHIBIT A up there

How you look like Monique expecting Tyson Beckford?
mean.gif
I’ve noticed that more men have a realistic perspective about what lane they fit in when it comes to dating than women.
We arent lied to nor pandered to have falsely inflated egos.
I can definitely see that being a factor.
lol its because most women dont care about your feelings and curves are behind every corner so unless youre really attractive or rich youve been humbled enough to know where you fit in. **** is so easy to get that women are rarely ever humbled when it comes to dating so they dont have to worry about where they fit in
Women get humbled, but in a different way. A guy gets humbled when he realizes that the type of women he wants aren’t willing to **** with him at all. A woman gets humbled when she realizes that the type of men she wants are only willing to **** her and not actually date her.

Sorry but I'd slay and fall asleep happy about it #yeshrug
That is the very exact thirst that empowers chum buckets like her....

That is just enough validation for her to continue such disgusting behavior online.

Her behavior is terrible and very unpleasant...but you are willing to sleep with her anyway.

View media item 2099606
Calm down. I didn't say I'd cross an ocean, go and bring her the moon, fight a million tigers, for her love and the chance to marry her, build a shrine to her, impregnate and raise a tribe of kings and queens. Literally, I just wouldn't mind sticking my penis in any of her orafices or skin folds. Admittedly, I am team savage so coming from me, that's not even much of a ringing endorsement, almost a given. It's like her saying she likes a particular food

She actually does look like she is quirky/funny and probably legit has a great personality though. Maybe she swung and missed trying to be funny on the dating profile though.

Calm down. I didn't say I'd cross an ocean, go and bring her the moon, fight a million tigers, for her love and the chance to marry her, build a shrine to her, impregnate and raise a tribe of kings and queens. Literally, I just wouldn't mind sticking my penis in any of her orafices or skin folds. Admittedly, I am team savage so coming from me, that's not even much of a ringing endorsement, almost a given. It's like her saying she likes a particular food

She actually does look like she is quirky/funny and probably legit has a great personality though. Maybe she swung and missed trying to be funny on the dating profile though.
I feel that mane...

My man said skin folds...

Yeah as a fellow savage I'd smash. I can tell she's way easier than her profile suggests, don't take none of that seriously. She's obsolete and knows it despite that gibberish. Just like anything else, displaying an ugly attitude on a first impression is a defense mechanism (albeit a useless one) to hide their insecurities behind. I basically ignore those people's words and actions.

Back
Top Bottom