Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Definitely depends are on your area.
Soulswipe is >>> because it's 90% black chicks. I live in the NY/NJ area so the quality is always pretty solid.

I think SoulSwipe only shows last active for Android but not iOS.

I'm in Jersey too. The selection of women on SS >>>.

Last edited:
Soul swipe is where it's at for beautiful black sistas.

I swipe left 80% of the time on tinder cause most of the chicks are white

My boy put me onto Bumble. How many chicks I've seen on 3+ platforms. My boy was showing me his matches and 1 of them I smashed off of tinder in December.
I swear I think Bumble puts the most popular chicks toward the front b/c the first 30 or do are all :pimp: and all of a sudden the quality drops.

Soul swipe is where it's at for beautiful black sistas.

I swipe left 80% of the time on tinder cause most of the chicks are white

For me it's like 90% of the time. Tinder is done for me. Just deleted the app. Might have to peep Soul Swipe.

I'm on POf shooting Steph Ccurry 40 footers while turning and running to play defense before the shot goes in or misses. Let's see if it works.

That **** ain't for me... that's 8-9 dates per week. **** would get tiring, not to mention expensive...

I guess it didn't say every date was a new face. But still.

150 dates a YEAR is OD to me, but 4 months?

aintnobodygottimeforthat.jpg

The last active was on older versions of Tinder, like v4.3 or something around there

Who's got some stories of them getting catfished on Tinder.
This one I'm talking to right now, is one of those with the blank profiles. But has 5-6 photos. The photos themselves look legit.

Who in their right mind has the time to catfish people with fake profiles.

When I first moved to DC, I matched with this white chick with one picture on her profile. I sent her a very basic mesaage "hey". She replies back and with in 20 min she was down to meet up. I tell her she would have to meet me at my place because I dont know anyhting about DC. She got lost trying to find my place, I was no help cause Im new to the area. She finnally finds my spot about 9pm. This chick was very basic. I ask her why didnt she use her phone, she shows me a Motorola Razor. Her clothes were clean but she was very tacky. Black sunday school shoes with white athletic socks. Jeans, no belt and her jacket, scarf and beenie had to be out of the 60's. We go for a walk through the the National Mall and get back home about 1am. Im exhausted, so I go lay down. She comes in the bedroom and she has shed her outer garments. I notice shes skinny with a gut and a nice size rack. Says her stomach is normally flat but she is on some medicine for her back. Some how she messed up her back laying concrete. I want to see more so I tell her she needs to get rids of the pants an she complies. Now I notice she has a nice legs and butt. Shes wearing little girl underwear. At this point she is just in her tee and panties and she has an amazing body besides the gut. Her rack was incredible, she tells me shes a 30D bra. So now Im thinking Im good to smash and she tells me she has never made "cloitis" but more than willing to attempt t.....

150 dates?, man unless he was walking in the park with these chicks he was basically a meal ticket and a sponsor :x, I was with a chick yesterday and she legit told me she would go on dates with someone just for the free meal and drinks :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom