Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

150 dates?, man unless he was walking in the park with these chicks he was basically a meal ticket and a sponsor :x, I was with a chick yesterday and she legit told me she would go on dates with someone just for the free meal and drinks :x

This is actually very common and happens more than you think :lol: :lol:

150 dates?, man unless he was walking in the park with these chicks he was basically a meal ticket and a sponsor :x, I was with a chick yesterday and she legit told me she would go on dates with someone just for the free meal and drinks :x

This is actually very common and happens more than you think :lol: :lol:
happens every single day :lol:

I know girls who use that as their main source of food

Lurked soulswipe....

Naw I'm good.
Not any different from Tinde except I found myself pushing the X button alot more the stunners are sprinkled in there with typical overweight weave wearing ton of makeup filtered pic DMV chicks.
Its funny you read the same content over and over...as if these women really share one brain

God Fearing
Working on XYZ degree
Explore DC with me
Foodie
Love Beards
First Date will not be at your place.
No hookups

I would honestly rather deal with the diversity of Tinder when it comes to a swipe app.
Great app if you really looking for a black wifey/gf material.
Ill stick with POF for the fun random 11pm-2am yambs..which fits all that I want at the moment.

For you hunters on here having...

POF
Tinder
SoulSwipe
OKC

In your arsenal...you are pretty much covering all bases access wise.
The DMV is really small youll see the same women on all 4 apps most of the time.

Last edited:
Brah!!! Where the rest of the story at?? I'm sitting here reading that story thinking shorty bout to pull her d ic k out or some s**t 

Man I just went on OKC again outta curiosity and it's really bad on there now :x I saw maybe 3 chicks I would've hit up and the NTer that posted him and his girl in here a week ago or whatever showed up in quickmatch. What da hell is that all about? :x :rofl:

Deleted my POF and IG yesterday. Feels good to not have them to cloud my mind.

I still have a okcupid I never use, but there is this 1 chick I'm waiting on to hmu. She's bisexual an in the military. I asked her if she was interested in a night out with me and a beautiful lady.

She was like she's interested in the female, that means she gotta get through me to get to my lady friend... I told her to send her number so when she does, Imma definitely set that up and capitalize. 2 at a time, I'm tryna see what that be like.

Man I just went on OKC again outta curiosity and it's really bad on there now :x I saw maybe 3 chicks I would've hit up and the NTer that posted him and his girl in here a week ago or whatever showed up in quickmatch. What da hell is that all about? :x :rofl:

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji], she's looking for a 3rd man to help run a train on herself I would assume, or maybe they looking for a chick or maybe into some sus **** :lol: :lol:

WELP :rofl:

@E&J thinks all black people look the same :smh:

:rofl:

I do think those two look the same. It might just be the beard. Hey I never said it was definitely him :lol: Faces stick with me and it's weird enough seeing another dude pop up on these apps let alone one you (think?) you recognize.

I don't care whether it's him or not I just thought it was weird/funny. I don't even know dude :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom