Hip Hop Stories & Fables That Many Have Never Heard

I know we have a lot of ppl on NT who are somehow connected to certain people, or heard certain stories regarding rappers back in the day.

I remember reading somewhere that Treach from Naughty by Nature was messing with this girl in Newark who had a boyfriend who beat her. Long story short, Treach and his goons came through with nunchucks and garage chains and confronted dude

Ghostface Killah approached Ma$e at a club and broke his jaw because he was talking reckless about the Wu battalion. Mase had to get his jaw wired. Hence the Kanye line "If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Ma$e felt"

The real reason why Ma$e left NY and went I Atlanta. (Involving Baby Mane and Pop Lotti)

How about some Haitian Jack stories? This is gonna be interesting

Godmom used to smoke with big

Moms knew jay z before he blew up. My aunt did too. Theres a pic of them together in like 94/95

My dad knows(knew) the roc. He wrote paper soliders. Kevin hart plays my dad and his girl and son is my mom and me

Word around town is im a nasty neighbor

tumblr_lpr0ubCxSF1qebaimo1_500.gif

Dom Kennedy and Yannick from U-N-I got down in the alley behind The Hundreds on Rosewood.  Yannick won the scuffle.  LA heads know where I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Had a boy of mine do production work for the movie man on fire. Anyways my dude said Denzel would always hang out with Dakota dinner breakfast all that stuff and she would sleep in his trailer also. Her parents where cool with it also.

My neighbor/home girl use to work for hot 97 back in the the early 20's I got a few more for later

Last edited:
Big Pun kidnapped DJ Whookid a while back and had ****** with machetes bucking

I know we have a lot of ppl on NT who are somehow connected to certain people, or heard certain stories regarding rappers back in the day.

I remember reading somewhere that Treach from Naughty by Nature was messing with this girl in Newark who had a boyfriend who beat her. Long story short, Treach and his goons came through with nunchucks and garage chains and confronted dude

Ghostface Killah approached Ma$e at a club and broke his jaw because he was talking reckless about the Wu battalion. Mase had to get his jaw wired. Hence the Kanye line "If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Ma$e felt"

The real reason why Ma$e left NY and went I Atlanta. (Involving Baby Mane and Pop Lotti)
The mase thing he was messing with his girl or something right???

There was a thread like this maybe 6 years ago that was Pulitzer Prize material.
I remember that thread
This thread has potential if illphillip cartune and a few others show up

Godmom used to smoke with big

Moms knew jay z before he blew up. My aunt did too. Theres a pic of them together in like 94/95

My dad knows(knew) the roc. He wrote paper soliders. Kevin hart plays my dad and his girl and son is my mom and me

Are y'all still in contact with them?

A couple friends of mine were down at VCU in Richmond Va for a Wiz concert. They told me after the show they were all in the club and Wiz was in VIP and only had 1 bottle. My friends said they had 3 or 4 and was smoking and Wiz came over an asked if he could cop some budd and got mad when they said they would charge him.

A female friend of mine that went VCU said she and her couple of her friends were invited onto J. Cole's tour bus after he had done a show their. She said they watched Swordfish and that J. Cole was really tall and had bad skin. She also said that he didn't try anything with them.

Curren$y did a show out here in NoVA a couple years back and the local police knew of it before hand. Because they were familiar with his music they raided his tour bus as soon as he arrived. Of course they found mad budd but they allowed him to perform his set. They arrested him after though. For some reason Styles P was opening up for him at that venue (should have been the other way around) and after he found out what had happened to Curren$y tweeted he would never come back and "**** Fairfax County Police"

Ginuine lives in mansion out in Maryland and be going through some crazy baby mama drama, children everywhere. I forgot the exact specifics that my friend told me but it sounds like he be going through it. Also, his daughter is bad as hell on IG and in real life. I was at her bday party a couple weekends ago.

A couple friends of mine were down at VCU in Richmond Va for a Wiz concert. They told me after the show they were all in the club and Wiz was in VIP and only had 1 bottle. My friends said they had 3 or 4 and was smoking and Wiz came over an asked if he could cop some budd and got mad when they said they would charge him.

A female friend of mine that went VCU said she and her couple of her friends were invited onto J. Cole's tour bus after he had done a show their. She said they watched Swordfish and that J. Cole was really tall and had bad skin. She also said that he didn't try anything with them.

Curren$y did a show out here in NoVA a couple years back and the local police knew of it before hand. Because they were familiar with his music they raided his tour bus as soon as he arrived. Of course they found mad budd but they allowed him to perform his set. They arrested him after though. For some reason Styles P was opening up for him at that venue (should have been the other way around) and after he found out what had happened to Curren$y tweeted he would never come back and "**** Fairfax County Police"

Ginuine lives in mansion out in Maryland and be going through some crazy baby mama drama, children everywhere. I forgot the exact specifics that my friend told me but it sounds like he be going through it. Also, his daughter is bad as hell on IG and in real life. I was at her bday party a couple weekends ago.
Idk why but this got me 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm in for the stories. I didn't know about that Ma$3 reference by Kanye.

The mase thing he was messing with his girl or something right???

Yup

Got this from another site

"You ever wonder why Mase just out of nowhere left? He claimed it was because he found God, well that was partially true but not fully. Truth is there was a well known guy in Harlem. Mase was ******* his girl or wife whatever she is. Word got back around and Mase got caught. So he picked up and took off to Atlanta to basically hide out. He also took two people with him i forget the exact names but if you listen to the interview in which Jim Jones and Cam confronted him on air about it the names pop up. I remembered them as soon as I heard them. Pop Lotty and another dude.(Loon talks about this in his new diss to Mase) Anyway they all took off with Mase to Atlanta. As years passed these two guys felt it was now safe and **** was all clear for them to come back to New York. Mase was warned by the guy though and what happened next is both of these guys were murdered. Maybe just one was and one was stabbed. Either way they got hit because of Mase.

Time passed and the guy who was after Mase was murdered too. This set it up for Mase to easily come back to NY because he felt it was all clear now and he could continue to rap all of a sudden. No one questioned it except the people in Harlem i.e Loon, Diplomats, Cardan, etc because they all knew the true story.

Which is why on radio Cam and jim Jones confronted him if you remember and they kept sayin tell them Mase why you left. Tell them why you picked up and ran. We know your true story etc.

also explains cam'rons line in Welcome To New York City

"you get jam wit them jammers blam with them blammers.. its hot here.. ask mase he ran to atlanta"

If you recall Mase was very quiet too on air about it because this was now out in the open. He also started to pray and said it was for jimmy. Truth is it most likely was for his friends and himself.

Now also it should be noted since Mase thought he was free and had no wrries. He felt he could come back as the original Murda Mase he always was. However, it was Diddy who didnt want Mase associated with that. Since the Shyne case diddy has wanted to stay away from all trouble and he knew Mase was trouble now which is also why you did not see Diddy anywhere with Mase. Dont you think it would of been like the old days when Diddy was side by side with him? Well that didnt happen because Diddy knew the history himself too and he didnt want Murda MAse he wanted the soft Mase with no problems. Because he didnt want trouble again with his company. He has stayed out of all that

That now explains Mase saying on radio Bad Boy wouldnt let him be who he wanted to be etc etc

Basically that was all a act. Now fast forward to today no one hates Mase now but people in Harlem because they all think he is a fake. They know his history. Why is it even close friends of his Loon and Cardan are not even with him now? Instead they dissin him. Supposedly there are more people after him again though due to this and he joined up with G-Unit for the added security presence because basically everyone thinks if the security there we have no chance to get at you. This explains now why Diddy was so free to let him go. Diddy wasnt going to help him at all he rather Mase go to 50 and let 50 handle him while Diddy gets checks cut to him off Mase profits but now it doesnt reflect on Bad Boy what he says or does. He just gets his checks on the side. Its basically a G-Unit problem now not a Bad Boy problem.

So for people who know Mases history this will add up to you. If you been following along. It all made sense to me now when you add it all up. Pretty crazy. Long read but I thought mase fans would want to know and even mase haters.

I know i wondered why Mase just picked up and left, wondered why Jim and Cam hated him so much, wondered why Diddy wasnt helping him promote him and wasnt seen with him other than the VMA's, and also wondered how he could just let MAse go to G-Unit so easily when if you know Diddys history is never that easy i.e 112, Lox, etc."

Back
Top Bottom