Hip Hop Stories & Fables That Many Have Never Heard

Couple years back, it got labeled as an anything goes, free-for-all that the Mods rarely checked and, in a lot of cases, not until the thread had reached total madness.  It was at this point that mass bannings and suspensions would take place and, after realizing it was an epidemic, it caused the administrators to do a total crackdown, thus causing much less fukcery, but also less fun in the process.

Also, the bickering back and forth, especially over & over about the same 10 or so artists got/gets tiring. 

There's more to it, but that's how I see it, in a nutshell. 

Best case of that is the fat joe street cred thread. **** went 30 plus pages before the fuzz got wise

naw when that niketalker23 dude made a post snitching in general about the music forum.....never been the same since
he should be slapped
roll.gif

Always wondered why this forum was so dead tbh, just about everywhere else be jumping.

Couple years back, it got labeled as an anything goes, free-for-all that the Mods rarely checked and, in a lot of cases, not until the thread had reached total madness.  It was at this point that mass bannings and suspensions would take place and, after realizing it was an epidemic, it caused the administrators to do a total crackdown, thus causing much less fukcery, but also less fun in the process.

Also, the bickering back and forth, especially over & over about the same 10 or so artists got/gets tiring. 

There's more to it, but that's how I see it, in a nutshell. 

blame Niketalker23

Almost got shot by sum1 signed to mmg (won't say exactly who because of snitching talk^) while waiting outside the club.
The people I was waiting for were on the way to the club from the rappers house.
Friends call me when they get there and they tell me how rapper sees dudes he beefin wit n is about to shoot
Next thing u know it sounds like 4th of July and everyone outside is on the floor
A few mins later I find my boys, we start talkin and I find out dudes he was beefing wit were standing right next to me
Of course rapper along wit shooters had bounced right after

Yeh I believe what NORE said because you see it all the time. 

It was rumored that Meek Mills sacrificed Lil Snupe to sustain that level of success.  "There's levels to this ****"

No sir look at the hints
In Lil Snupes song he said "we use to rock the same clothes, **** the same ****"

Meek Mills later on says " Lil ***** we don't rock the same clothes, **** the same ****"

:lol:

Almost got shot by sum1 signed to mmg (won't say exactly who because of snitching talk^) while waiting outside the club.
The people I was waiting for were on the way to the club from the rappers house.
Friends call me when they get there and they tell me how rapper sees dudes he beefin wit n is about to shoot
Next thing u know it sounds like 4th of July and everyone outside is on the floor
A few mins later I find my boys, we start talkin and I find out dudes he was beefing wit were standing right next to me
Of course rapper along wit shooters had bounced right after

Fat Trel? He the only one that seem to be cut like that

read somewhere yearrsss ago (xxl or source interview) when method man was asked to jump on 'The What' for big's album puff called him and asked "how much for the feature"and method responded "23" thinking to himself 23 hundred, but i guess puff just assumed he meant $23,000 and sent a check over 
laugh.gif
.  he said he used the money to buy his first rolex 
pimp.gif

always thought that was a cool story.   

:lol: Gimme a ******* break.  There's levels and then there's common ******* sense. 

No sir look at the hints
In Lil Snupes song he said "we use to rock the same clothes, **** the same ****"

Meek Mills later on says " Lil ***** we don't rock the same clothes, **** the same ****"
:rofl: :rofl:
How I never seen this post
Dude is SERIOUS
He said he sacrificed him :lol:

Last edited:
Busta, Hov and B.I.G. were classmates ...however Power was fresher than all of them and got good grades, but ended up trappin' just cause, even though his pops has bread.
Hov dropped out because he wasn't fresh and couldn't play ball. 

Back
Top Bottom