His Airness breaking the backboard...vol. late and I don't care....

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Most talanted player of all time, but not the most valueable player of all time. Anyway dope !%% vid I bet you those dudes had mad little cuts.

What?
IMO, nobody did more for the game of basketball. MJ made the NBA a global product.

Anyways, that video is sick. AJ1's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got to see money play from 1990+ and I have never seen another player like him. Kobe is the only one who has a similar game, but he doesn't come close to what Mike Jordan accomplished.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Most talanted player of all time, but not the most valueable player of all time. Anyway dope !%% vid I bet you those dudes had mad little cuts.

What?
IMO, nobody did more for the game of basketball. MJ made the NBA a global product.

Anyways, that video is sick. AJ1's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got to see money play from 1990+ and I have never seen another player like him. Kobe is the only one who has a similar game, but he doesn't come close to what Mike Jordan accomplished.
yup. the reason the nba is in china is cuz of mike. i heard people used to smuggle in NBA tapes to people in china could watch bulls games. just look at what he did for the shoe game too.

i notice when MJ is in slo-mo you lose just how pretty his dunks really are. i was watching the dunk contests vs. nique and in real time you do notice the "hang" time.

does anyone else notice that he could've gone over that one dude if he had too with how high he got?

man the last guy who was running into all the glass probably got all messed up

MJ is so GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude made basketball global and turned an upstart brand into a worldwide name, not to mention numerous awards and recognition
from his peers and the inspiration for the forum that you are posting on..I would say that's Most Valuable Of All Time.

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Kobe wouldve taken the whole basketball hoop down

This is why peope hate all of us who support and like kobe's game. We arent even talking about Kobe. Same goes for the Jordan nut-huggers who bring him up in kobe threads. Sick vid though. Make it rain on em %@%%!

are you guys just impressd that he shattered the glass or something? because my man Dawkings is holding it down
pimp.gif

wow 2 daryl dawkins. didnt know he was 6'11. for some reason I thought he was 6'6"

dude used to abuse cats. About to crack open the Book of Basketball and read up on him again

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

are you guys just impressd that he shattered the glass or something? because my man Dawkings is holding it down
pimp.gif
i had a dog named chocolate thunder. i got mad respect for "Dawkins", but you did not just come into this thread with that. He's taller than Mike and while he did have more impressive "board shattering" dunks, he wasn't Air Jordan. That's what most of us are impressed with. You know if we compiled top ten dunks from both cats Mike would be 1-10.

i know this is blasphemy but Jordan, in my opinion, no longer holds "His Airness"title. That title now belongs to LeBron.

sick.gif
@ that Darryl Dawkins video.

He reminds me of Dwight Howard athletically but you could tell dude is tryna destroy the rim when he gets to the basket.

Back
Top Bottom