Hit popular shows you never watched?

Made it through the first 2 episodes of the Wire after the series had ended and the hype was at its peak.

Couldn't get into it. Wrote it off as trash and kept it moving.

Made it through the first 2 episodes of the Wire after the series had ended and the hype was at its peak.

Couldn't get into it. Wrote it off as trash and kept it moving.
You should've stuck it out. TV shows typically take more than a couple of episodes to get going and assume an identity.

Breaking Bad
Orange is the New Black
Dexter
The Office
Walking Dead
House of Cards
Shameless
Homeleand
Sons of Anarchy
American Horror Story
It's Always Sunny
The Shield
Power
Family Guy

Damn bruh you dont watch to much tv huh? I've never heard of the shield b4 tho.

I watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad and Mad Men and was bored like a mug, Friends seemed lame as hell to me. Tried watching an episode and it was that can laughter forced comedy laughter I coudn't get done with.

Heard Fargo is really good but haven't gotten around to it yet, same with House of Cards

I've seen pretty much everything else tho

All i watch on television is sports...hgtv...bizzarre foods..triple D.....bourdain shows

Thats pretty much it lol

Everything else i watch the "highlights" online

Never seen a full episode of Seinfeld, Friends, or the Cosby Show either now that I think about it.

Last edited:
I dont think stranger things is rated very high critically

I think its just ridiculously popular among the fanbase whith 80s nostalgia

I

Lawd, I'd probably be able to list more shows that I haven't seen than I have seen, as far as new and popular goes. A lot of the shows already posted in this thread is a start.

I will say this though, a friend recently put me on to 'this is us' was instantly hooked. :pimp: :lol:

Didn't know NBC had a hit on their hands

Reactions: Ube
Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy. Only recently started watching Breaking Bad. Have seen very little of Seinfeld and Friends. Wish I never caught episodes of Big Bang Theory.

laugh.gif
Damn I guess add these to my list

Dexter
The Office
House of Cards
Shameless
Homeleand
American Horror Story
It's Always Sunny
The Shield

Sopranos

The Wire

The amount of people who haven't seen the Sopranos
mean.gif
All due respect.

That show was so boring.

The two dudes on the right made some of the show watchable.

Other than that, show is a waste of 60hrs.
mean.gif

Come at me.

Watched: The Wire, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad.

Damn bruh you dont watch to much tv huh? I've never heard of the shield b4 tho.

I watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad and Mad Men and was bored like a mug, Friends seemed lame as hell to me. Tried watching an episode and it was that can laughter forced comedy laughter I coudn't get done with.

Heard Fargo is really good but haven't gotten around to it yet, same with House of Cards

I've seen pretty much everything else tho
The shield is great. 

Never watched a single second of Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy
I thought SOA season 1-4 was trash. I didn't watch it for 2 years. 

Later, I was urged to watch season 5 and it was so much better.

Seasons 5-7 were excellent. I was amazed that I was watching the same show I thought was trash.

Back
Top Bottom