Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by theblotted

thx zeke78MX.

you got Kobe V for comparison? since it's claimin the lightest bball shoes ever..

Ill do it with my Chaos V (Sz 10 too) and post pics as soon as I can.

Design-wise I really love ZKV, I dislike the idea of future basketball shoes being all the same like V's: just plastic. The amazing thing with Air G.O.'s is that they are super light and made of "conventional" materials.

On the mesurements, Do you want lenght vs width??

i was just wondering about weight, but width/outrigger comparison would be good to know.

+1 on materials. then again, it's just new vs. old school.. Air G.O. was way ahead of its time in terms of design & performance.

pimp.gif

My inner 5th grader can't wait for these. If Nike is listening, please also retro the Air Shake Ndestrukt, Air Flight One, and Air Way Up. That is all.

Sales Rack indeed. A majority of consumers especially the younger crowd don't even know the shoe. Based on some customers, some of them don't even know some of the older basketball players especially Penny or Pippe.

Sales Rack indeed. A majority of consumers especially the younger crowd don't even know the shoe. Based on some customers, some of them don't even know some of the older basketball players especially Penny or Pippen.

I really like the Penny cw! Once they hit outlets for $50, they'll be purchased! A black lace swap would also be necessary.

lol that Shaq .gif is hilarious. I'm even more excited about this release because those pics have both colorways looking on point.

Back
Top Bottom