Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by thapointguy

EB-LWP-3.jpg

need these
pimp.gif
+1

Fiyah!

Took some comparison pics of these and the OG's. I also picked up the white/blue sample made in early 2010. Will take pics once I received them

The retros are a pretty faithful retro to the original.
Comfort is there, responsiveness is still there. Good Job Nike
The only dissapointment for me was the type of pleather they used. Too Hard, and not flexible. But not a deal killer.
Both are a sz 9.5
Retros are definitely bigger. I actually need a 9 in the retros for playing ball
I sharpied the Nike and Air on the retros.

Retro- Left Side
OG-Right Side

Retro- Right Side
OG- Left Side

Pretty obvious which is which here

Retro-Right Side
OG- Left Side

Retro- Left Side of Pic
OG- Ride Side of Pic

Thanks for the comparison pics, looks like a pretty faithful retro by Nike. Will pick up a pair down the line.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Nice comparison Mike. retros looking pretty good!

Enjoy those OGs...

Most Definitely!  Thanks Very Much for them.  All this time and could never find a pair.

NIKE, PLEASE retro This colorway too!

Originally Posted by htodab

how do they fit??

The majority of shoes Im a 9.5, some a 10.  In this shoe I need a sz 9 if I want to play ball.  The OG I have is a 9.5, and It fits perfect.  This retro in a 9.5 definitely fits a little bigger, not to where I cant wear them casually, but loose when playing ball.

I also received the samples I bought on ebay.  The General Release was made in China, while these samples were made in Taiwan.  Best C/W so far.

El Bro: That Home cw is a thing of BEAUTY! I have some round Black with Blue speckled laces waiting to be put to use for these. Also, I guess it's safe to say they fit 1/2 a size bigger?

White/blues are looking good. My favorite color of these shoes from back in the day. I think I need a pair...

Originally Posted by El Bro

Please do!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by htodab

how do they fit??

The majority of shoes Im a 9.5, some a 10.  In this shoe I need a sz 9 if I want to play ball.  The OG I have is a 9.5, and It fits perfect.  This retro in a 9.5 definitely fits a little bigger, not to where I cant wear them casually, but loose when playing ball.

I also received the samples I bought on ebay.  The General Release was made in China, while these samples were made in Taiwan.  Best C/W so far.

man those penny home colorway is gorgeous.

I still dont know the exact colorway of this sample. But the OG's were White/American Blue. I wonder what the retros will be?

Sneaker St- Do you know when you will be getting the White/Blue Colorway in?

nostalgia. remembered balling in them in elementary school. really comfortable and light for the technology of that time. didn't kidd wear a low cut version of these or were those something else?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

am I the only one waiting to get these at outlets when they hit under $50?
laugh.gif

Every "classic" Nike basketball retro release in the past few years has hit outlets.
I am patiently waiting for these as well!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

am I the only one waiting to get these at outlets when they hit under $50?
laugh.gif

Every "classic" Nike basketball retro release in the past few years has hit outlets.
I am patiently waiting for these as well!

Likewise.  And I will happily stock up.  Classic shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom