Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS..... we need a RD

wolf grey 10/1

black royal 12/1

your welcome
wink.gif
Thanx!!! but wolf grey? Is there a pic? 
damn december is a long way from now!... argh

One of the greatest looking shoes of all time, but almost devoid of any ankle support. 

I twisted my ankle twice in these.  : (

Wolf grey?? COPPED!

Black royal will be mutli copped 3-5 pairs

i rahter thave these than cool greys. why must we wait til Dec!

This shoe might be just as light if not lighter than the hyperdunks

When the HyperDunks released they became Nikes lightest basketball shoe ever. I believe since then the Kobe V has taken that crown though.

I will buy one pair of these the moment I see them in the store. 1-3 more pairs to follow when I catch them on sale.

THANK YOU NIKE!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS..... we need a RD

wolf grey 10/1

black royal 12/1

your welcome
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads ups. A couple more dates to mark on my calendar. THANK YOU NIKE!!!!! These are definitely one of the favs on my long list.

Originally Posted by abernja

This shoe might be just as light if not lighter than the hyperdunks

When the HyperDunks released they became Nikes lightest basketball shoe ever. I believe since then the Kobe V has taken that crown though.

I will buy one pair of these the moment I see them in the store. 1-3 more pairs to follow when I catch them on sale.

THANK YOU NIKE!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Please correct me if Im wrong. 
If I remember correctly, the Eastbay catalog listed the Nike Air Go Lwp at 10.6?(11.2)?oz vs the Nike Hyperdunk at 13.0 oz.

We'll just have to compare when these drop. haha

^ I very well could be wrong, but I think my info is correct. Anybody care to verify?

ucasta... with those images... definitely, ucasta spell on me.

anticop... those pix you have up look like they could be the wolfgreys judging from the ankle portion.

(and i doubt you'll anticop those... if you feel me on that).

Hee hee...

i can see the Kobes being lighter then these because they are low tops, But no way where the HyperDunks! I own both in a size 11 and just picking them up i can tell you noway is it lighter then the Air Go

Originally Posted by anticop23

is this the wolf grey?

81634_600.jpg
nope.  Where there is white, it will be all grey and the blue/black areas will be just all black.  It looks alright imo... but cant come close to the black/royal which looked pretty good

^^We need a pic, or a photoshop. Is that guy around that used to do all of those PS's? Cant remember his SN, but he did a lot of foam PS's early last year I think.

is that wolf colorway an OG color?

cant seem to find any photos online.

i will be copping the black/white/blue, as long as the quality is good and not over priced.

wolf grey sounds pretty bad .... i was really hoping for white/black with red and purple like the first set anti-cop posted

Back
Top Bottom