HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Just got mine. The PL is definitely thinner than other 11s and the shoe trees changed the shape on my toe boxes (will post pics after my conference call lol). Not a big deal to me but a lil disappointing. Will try to cop 2 pair on RD to pick the 2 best to keep.

Just got mine. The PL is definitely thinner than other 11s and the shoe trees changed the shape on my toe boxes (will post pics after my conference call lol). Not a big deal to me but a lil disappointing. Will try to cop 2 pair on RD to pick the 2 best to keep.

Like I said, not a big deal and you can barely see the humps in these pictures.

20211122_140320.jpg

20211122_140325.jpg

20211122_140247.jpg

Clean nonetheless
20211122_140921.jpg

Got shipping on Friday finally. Must have overnighted them already arrived at my local FedEx. Had them held there until I can pick em up.

or I think the labels are produced and somehow Nike/FedEx doesn’t get them all out. This isn’t the first time this has happened that I finally get an update on shipping and according to the label the package is late, then it’s like they overnight it because it’s late according to the label/shipping time

Fitting TTS or big or small since y’all have pairs in hand? Don’t want to get my typical sz 11 and have my toes cramped. Curious because of the mentions of an odd toe box….

Last edited:
I'm really starting to think my order is gonna get cancelled. 5 days and still waiting on carrier pickup.
Looks like I’m out of luck thanks to LSO! 🤦‍♂️

My brother hit on some dunks and it took 7 business days to ship with LSO from Nike

they are a new company so they prob don’t know wtf they got them self’s into lol
Their is a lot of us that are still waiting…

Turn on the ad blockers…The only thing I can even find that looks like an ad is “ADVERTISEMENT” on the header of the site 🤷‍♂️…Literally nothing else outside of that…
I get the same thing on mobile or anything else..
Not using Adblock, no ads for about a month now

They really gotta stop with this toebox slimming or streamlining or whatever it is that started with the 7's a couple of years back. Nothing ever matches and they're getting WAY od with it. Some of these damn toes are straight up flat. People keep complaining about "boot toes," and turns out they have no idea what they're talking about. OG's (6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12) all have a rounded off/boot toe, and we fought like hell to keep them from getting stepped on because once they dented, they were never the same.

I've been thinking about these alot lately. I never owned an xi's since it felt impossible to cop back in 00s. My girl and I recently started watching a show called Southside and one ep was about a jordan drop and sure enough it was for a pair of xi's. I feel like it's a sign to atleast try lol

personally i prefer a slim toebox....that boxy look never been it...

That "slim" toebox causes all kinds of other issues with the shoes because they weren't designed to fit together that way. It's why we see all kinds of awful toe bumps and weird creasing.

They really gotta stop with this toebox slimming or streamlining or whatever it is that started with the 7's a couple of years back. Nothing ever matches and they're getting WAY od with it. Some of these damn toes are straight up flat. People keep complaining about "boot toes," and turns out they have no idea what they're talking about. OG's (6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12) all have a rounded off/boot toe, and we fought like hell to keep them from getting stepped on because once they dented, they were never the same.

Slim/sloped toe boxes ALL DAMN DAY!

Bulbous toes have ruined way too many damn shoes.

I can't believe you're actually saying this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom