HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

aj1top325storesta8.jpg

I like
smokin.gif

Where to begin. The I's are hot but the straps are not. The 6Rings look horrible. Are they supposed to combat the fake VII X combo? Fusion XX's arenice considering i thought it would be impossible to fuse the 2 shoes. Bring the stealths and regionals and i'll cop the fusion XX's. Instahype for theSpacejams. How the hell is there a release date for the SJ's 10 months in advance but i still haven't seen the VII's in the CDP!!!

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I would mess with the AJ 20 Fusion

ohwell.gif

word.
pimp.gif

the overreaction over the 6ix rings is out of hand, there not that bad, i would mess with them
pimp.gif

^ agreed i don't think they are going to retro them. if they do they are probably gonna make them extremely limited like 1 set to the entire state.
After I get my favorite OG's and some others then im done...and i started in 06
Nike Retro's anyone?

WHAT THE HELL THIS IS EXACTLY Y I ONLY BUY J'S THAT R TRULY WORTH IT CAUSE WHEN U BUY CRAP THEY PUT MORE CRAP OUT

the SJs are probably 6rings not retros...
I agree, that was probably just a reference to the Black/Blue colorway of the 6 rings. There's no way JB would keep us OG collectors in mindlike that.

when talking bout space jams there speaking on the 6 rings pack in that colorway not the actual 11s releasing.thats what i got from looking at it..if they weregonna give us jams we would have em in the pascks.

Thanks for the info, as for the shoes, nothing interests me, except if the SJ 11s drop in January 2009.

All of those AJ I's look nice to me..........I love High Top I's and thank god for the straps being removable

The AJ Fusion XX's will be copped in the stealth colorway!!!

The Jumpman Pro is
pimp.gif
.............I have been hoping that they might onday retro those!

No comment on the Six Rings
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom