HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

You guys are some flip flopping *%$ %+*+*@. The jumpman pros are trash. You guys just like htem because they are old now and you probablly had them when theycame out. There still an ugly shoe. They are on the same sphere as the 6 rings.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

aj1top325storesta8.jpg

I like
smokin.gif
Yea those look nice. Especially in Hi's. hopefully they will look good in the actual pics.

Not really a fan on the majority, although for some reason I don't mind the F20.

I'm going to absolutely be all over that colourway of the Jumpman Pro, definitely what I'll be playing in next season.

Hope they hold true to the original, performance wise that is...

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

The contradiction is this...

As a company celebrating 23 years of success, you introduced the concept of an "environmentally-friendly" shoe, by way of the XX3's considered-design. And of which you have vouched to make future products with the same
"environmentally-friendly" approach. If so, then why are you laxing out all of this crap that is:
1) A waste of materials used;
2) Hurting the environment and
3) Stepping backwards and contradicting yourself with more glues and solvents by collectively producing more of this garbage than you did with all the XX3's combined?

Or was this environmentally-friendly concept just a BS selling point that we've bought into?

... If these shoes are ALL
"environmentally-friendly", then I take my statement back.

Don't you get it? they are recycling IDEAS.
2yy5um0.jpg

The jumpman pros are trash. You guys just like htem because they are old now and you probablly had them when they came out. There still an ugly shoe. They are on the same sphere as the 6 rings.
Foolish.....

I won't knock the Jumpman Pro sneaker - but everything else pictured is pure trash. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the creativity @ JBis non-existant. They're damn near slapping Jumpmans on turds.

Those wannabe AJ1s with straps have to be boycotted similarly to the horrendous Dunk Mid. The whole Fusion concept has to stop - AF1 is dead and they'rejust spitting on its corpse.

I've been collecting sneakers for a while - I don't want to give it up - but I'm damn near being forced too.

Thanks for the pics and info.
Im thrilled to hear that the Jumpman pro's are beign retroed, I want that black/blue colorway.
As far as everything else............Im not too thrilled, but I cant hate. As a matter of fact I actually kind of like those 6 rings in that concordcolorway.

its good 2 hear that the strap on the AJ 1 Highs is removable... didnt C the point in it 2 begin with :\... I am DEFINETLY diggin those all red 1s

as 4 those AJ 1 Phat, is it basically a low version of the AJ 1? I dont C any differences... besides the huge laces

I always wondered what the AJF 20 would look like... I'd rather they stick 2 the Air Force look with hints of the XXs but ehhhhh... still gotta C it

i highly doubt the spacejams are releasing. i think that the 6 rings are releasing in a "spacejam" colorway in 01/09. but on the other hand, thejumpman pros are really dope. definite cop!

I'll reserve my judgement on the AJ1 high till i see an actual pic without the strap. And it's good to see the jumpman pro's comin back with a nicecolorway, hopefully we'll see some og colorways as well(white/navy's please). The rest of em are just not for me.

jordan brand is releasing fakes now. i wouldnt be surprised if they drop those vii + x fusion i been seein in the hood

Originally Posted by armfizzle

I'll reserve my judgement on the AJ1 high till i see an actual pic without the strap. And it's good to see the jumpman pro's comin back with a nice colorway, hopefully we'll see some og colorways as well(white/navy's please). The rest of em are just not for me.

word because they might look like the OGs without it

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The jumpman pros are trash. You guys just like htem because they are old now and you probablly had them when they came out. There still an ugly shoe. They are on the same sphere as the 6 rings.
Foolish.....

straight up

310995130.jpg

these are da only thing seeing my money IF i'm still in da sneaker game next year...

ssgefiestoakagerger:
The environmentally friendly piece is a Nike wide initiative that will eventually reach all levels of Nike product. The XX3 was the main"starting point" for this. Granted, there were and are considered shoes out there, but how many were introduced with as much fanfare as the XX3?

There are also levels of "considered." the XX3 reaches the gold standard, while some of the other products don't, but are still considered. Inmost cases it is simply a material change that can make the difference. Most of the vendors used by Jordan are now producing wide ranges of environmentallyfriendly materials, so while the average consumer won't be able to tell, the shoe is actually "considered" because of the material offering.

I will be a gradual procedure. so while some of these aren't necessarily "considered' they are closer than the offerings at this time last year,and in a couple of years, every shoe will be "considered." Nike has a timeline for this process.

Not making any calls on any of the shoes without seeing actual pictures..I have a feeling though by saying spacejams are releasing that they are talking abouta spacejam like colorway for the 6ix rings...I hope Im wrong but why else would they put there that space jams are releasing?

The idea of putting straps on the 1s like the Hi AF1....SMH

Back
Top Bottom