Hollywood actors, CEOs charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scam

From her daughter:

“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend,” she shared with her nearly 2 million subscribers, after explaining her extensive work schedule. “But I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all. But I do want the experience of like game days, partying…I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”

I want to wait for all of the facts. Until I receive transcripts that have been independently verified by @Methodical Management with a statement of authenticity that I myself have drafted, I implore everyone to let due process work. Due process hasn't always been afforded to people that look like Felicity Huffman when she took the role of an abusive employer in Season 3 of American Crime. DUE PROCESS.

Might be a stupid question but are "cooperating witnesses" the people that took the bribe and snitched or were they working with investigators from the jump to catch people?

Might be a stupid question but are "cooperating witnesses" the people that took the bribe and snitched or were they working with investigators from the jump to catch people?

I think they're actually the people who tried to grease the college administrators but still got denied :lol:

Reminds me of Deadshot in Suicide Squad

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
Give it three years. This will be made into a movie. They will try to downplay and make these folks into hero’s. Probably will be some comedy..

Not surprising, if true. Lol @ anyone who thought higher education was purely merit-based.

I'm not even mad. They paid way more for the same education. Some of these folks were paying more that the cost of the 4 years to get accepted only to turn around and pay for 4yrs.

I want to wait for all of the facts. Until I receive transcripts that have been independently verified by @Methodical Management with a statement of authenticity that I myself have drafted, I implore everyone to let due process work. Due process hasn't always been afforded to people that look like Felicity Huffman when she took the role of an abusive employer in Season 3 of American Crime. DUE PROCESS.

:lol:

aunt becky still got that full house bread. she hasnt aged that bad for a 50 yr old

Back
Top Bottom