Is Home Wrecking fine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends on situation

• Total voters
Easy answer, no. Easy to abide by that answer, no. In conclusion, don't get caught and be prepared to deal with the consequences if you do.

If the two people are not living in a home together then it can not be called home wreaking

I myself have done it just recently and just kinda felt wrong after doing it. But as I've talked to people more about it I don't feel so bad.

One day you're going to meet someone you really like, maybe even fall in love. Hopefully once this happens she blows some dude in an empty classroom and you can see how things feel from the other side of the coin. Then you can talk to some people about it and maybe you won't feel so bad.

If you legit didn't know they were in a relationship then you really can't be to mad at yourself.

However if you know their seeing someone or married and you still pursue it then your a scumbag. To me regardless of how easy they may be, I couldn't knowingly smash another dudes girl or wife.

(I agree with Boxden)
I don't call it home-wrecking unless the couple is married, in a common law relationship, or together with a child in the mix.
BF/GF doesn't matter. Especially if they don't live together.
You should have smashed 8)
Now you know, for next time.
Smash on, youngbuck. Smash on.

(I agree with Boxden)
I don't call it home-wrecking unless the couple is married, in a common law relationship, or together with a child in the mix.

I used to share that sentiment. Hell my mindset was that I only respected a relationship as much as the woman involved respects it.

I've gone soft though I guess. Getting yambz isn't all that difficult and I rather avoid any potential headaches from taking down some chick with some crazy bf

Aside from that, personally. If I had a girl and she cheated on me and the dude legitimately didn't know she had a man, then my anger is being directed towards her and I'm biting my tongue and thanking him for the wake up call and shes cut loose.

However if he knew about me and still went about it then I'm putting hands on him for his lack of respect and then cutting her off for good.

(I agree with Boxden)

I used to share that sentiment. Hell my mindset was that I only respected a relationship as much as the woman involved respects it.
I've gone soft though I guess. Getting yambz isn't all that difficult and I rather avoid any potential headaches from taking down some chick with some crazy bf
Aside from that, personally. If I had a girl and she cheated on me and the dude legitimately didn't know she had a man, then my anger is being directed towards her and I'm biting my tongue and thanking him for the wake up call and shes cut loose.
However if he knew about me and still went about it then I'm putting hands on him for his lack of respect and then cutting her off for good.

I'm old, and married... So maybe I'm just marriagecentric or something.
My opinion on this matter isn't strong enough to care beyond NT haha.
I was just trying to help the youngbuck feel better...
Smash while you're young, kids. Smash 8)

I'm old, and married... So maybe I'm just marriagecentric or something.
My opinion on this matter isn't strong enough to care beyond NT haha.
I was just trying to help the youngbuck feel better...
Smash while you're young, kids. Smash 8)

Defenitely agree on the smashing while your young part though. Get all that partying and random yamb slaying done before the married life.

im married now but back in my day i would not pursue a girl KNOWING she had a bf. The only way i would mess with her is if she pursued me. So if i was u id smash lol

She made a conscious decision to have a sexual relationship with you. You didn't force her or manipulate her into doing something she felt uncomfortable doing.

But he knew as well. He isn't **** and doesn't get props for that. He, you as well, are lucky that those relationships you broke up aren't filled with guys who'll bust your heads open because there are plenty out there who will and would be justified. Men don't respect each other.

Honestly man, one thing I learned recently, hanging with an older crowd. EVERYBODY cheats. It's just the way it is.
No they don't. You hang out with a lot of people that aren't worth a damn.

Last edited:
You guys are wrong. I mean I do agree if a chick is throwing the BOX at you then dont back down, but ruining someone else's relationship is hurtful. Just imagine you being with someone for so long and you find out they've been cheating on you. You'd feel like ****

So I'm getting a general consensus that if you didn't know that the girl was in a relationship in the first place then I shouldn't really feel bad (which I didn't). I only really fell bad cause he saw our texts and they broke up. And just an added info for this they were living together. She lives like 3 hrs away from our school and was living with the BF at the time. So that's why i felt really bad cause now she dropped outta school after 1st sem and is back home. Thankfully I didn't smash cause looking back on it that's kinda messed up.

And for those that say what goes around comes around, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it thank you. :smh:

Everybody cheats?? :lol: Who is everybody?

As far as "homewrecking" that's a no-no in my book...no matter if the other person is throwing themselves at you. Brings on a lot of unnecessary stress and potential headaches down the road.

Too many women out there for some of yall to get caught up in this mess.

He didn't put a gun to her head, nor invite himself to her crib. Ain't no homewreckers from outside the home.

the relationship was already wrecked by the time she decided to fool around with you. fooling around with you was just the final nail in the coffin.

she would have fooled around regardless if she met you. you just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

don't feel guilty about it. those two had their issues.

She made a conscious decision to have a sexual relationship with you. You didn't force her or manipulate her into doing something she felt uncomfortable doing.

But he knew as well. He isn't **** and doesn't get props for that. He, you as well, are lucky that those relationships you broke up aren't filled with guys who'll bust your heads open because there are plenty out there who will and would be justified. Men don't respect each other.

Whoa, what? I cannot agree with this statement at all. That's petty. There's no justification in violently attacking a man that participated in consensual sex with a woman you're dating. Heat of the moment, and emotions make humans do some wild things, but unless the girl got taken advantage of, I can't see any instance in which a man attacking the other guy is justifiable, especially if the girl in question is willing.

Most of NT is gonna act like it's cool until it happens to them, it's not cool man.

How y'all gonna give this dude all this advice with that BS excuse he gave for not posting pics??

Boo this man...

You possibly just saved that dude's life unless he gets back with her then it's his own fault.

Those saying shame on OP, be honest you probably would of done the same.

But shame on you for not delivering pics on that cheating *** ***.

No pics= no props

Back
Top Bottom