Homeless guy survives by picking up women 3-4x a week

Reading comprehension must be low for the NTers coming in here hating as if anyone in here is praising or glorifying being homeless.

Obviously there's a bad undesirable side to this. That goes without saying but I guess not for some.

Right, I thought that much was obvious but for some reason dudes are reading it that way. The main take away is if this bum in every sense of the word can do it, what's some of yall with girl problems issue?

But I don't understand this logic. A bum is having sex with multiple women, why aren't you? Maybe because I have a career and have bigger goals besides having sex with multiple women per week, idk.

You're right, no one is glorifying the homelessness but just scroll down the first page and see all the praise he's receiving just for having sex with women.

I'm not gonna hate or praise this homeless guy

yns.

Reading comprehension must be low for the NTers coming in here hating as if anyone in here is praising or glorifying being homeless.

Obviously there's a bad undesirable side to this. That goes without saying but I guess not for some.

Right, I thought that much was obvious but for some reason dudes are reading it that way. The main take away is if this bum in every sense of the word can do it, what's some of yall with girl problems issue?

But I don't understand this logic. A bum is having sex with multiple women, why aren't you? Maybe because I have a career and have bigger goals besides having sex with multiple women per week, idk.

You're right, no one is glorifying the homelessness but just scroll down the first page and see all the praise he's receiving just for having sex with women.

I don't want to speak for him but I don't think his comment was aimed at you. He was referring to the NT'ers who are out here who have much more than the basic essentials (education, job, automobile, home, etc.) and are ACTIVELY trying to pull yambs but failing and even worse complaining about it.

Is the fundamental issue that you wouldn't praise anyone pulling 3-4 women per week or is it specifically that the person in this instance is homeless?

Right, it's not praise at all. Just for those actively trying and struggling (like you oidreez, i've seen the posts, drop the coy act) what's your excuse?

I don't want to speak for him but I don't think his comment was aimed at you. He was referring to the NT'ers who are out here who have much more than the basic essentials (education, job, automobile, home, etc.) and are ACTIVELY trying to pull yambs but failing and even worse complaining about it.

Is the fundamental issue that you wouldn't praise anyone pulling 3-4 women per week or is it specifically that the person in this instance is homeless?

Right, it's not praise at all. Just for those actively trying and struggling (like you oidreez, i've seen the posts, drop the coy act) what's your excuse?

Doesn't matter what my excuse is. I dont need to be smashing 4 times a week or even once a week. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't life still goes on. I still have a career and family. I'm not drunk or on drugs everyday. Am I less of a man for not smashing as much as a homeless person?

Who's saying you need to do any of that or are less of a man? why are folks missing this? I don't get it.

Like no matter how it's presented, all dudes seem to be hearing is "yes, be a homeless philandering alcoholic drug addict that probably has stds, it's the way to be".

And if it doesn't matter what your excuse is, and you don't want anyone commenting on your women troubles, don't ******* post it. No need to be in your feelings at all my man, it's not really a judgment, merely an observation of NT's girl troubles at large.

Last edited:
I didn't really find this to be inspirational/admirable, rather it paints a sad and depressing picture of someone who is holding themselves back in life.

Do people really think that him "smashing" makes up for the emptiness, loneliness, sadness that he probably feels inside? If he was sober and doing this with a clear mind that would be one thing, but this man clearly has serious issues that he is running away from by pursuing frivolous relationships and abusing alcohol (which may likely lead into other substances at some point).

The sad thing is that he could be doing much better than he is, one of the worst things in life is wasted potential.

I know a dude has like 2 degrees a nice car, owns his own shop but still a virgin and almost 40 yrs old.
Haha, yes there's people like that out there. Just because you have a nice car and nice place to live doesn't mean women are automatically interested in you.

Meh, I know a lot of dudes who use that type of "game". I call it the game of odds. Holla at almost every chick you see until someone eventually says yes. Nothing new there...

THIS AND THE FACT HE IS HUNGRY WHICH COMES OFF AS CONFIDENCE.

I didn't really find this to be inspirational/admirable, rather it paints a sad and depressing picture of someone who is holding themselves back in life.

Do people really think that him "smashing" makes up for the emptiness, loneliness, sadness that he probably feels inside? If he was sober and doing this with a clear mind that would be one thing, but this man clearly has serious issues that he is running away from by pursuing frivolous relationships and abusing alcohol (which may likely lead into other substances at some point).

The sad thing is that he could be doing much better than he is, one of the worst things in life is wasted potential.

No one has really praised anything outside of him being able to smash 3-4X per week without the basic essentials. I don't think people are actually thinking about his feelings. They are marveling at what he is able to do under his circumstances. I'm not saying that's right but it's what they're doing.

Who's saying you need to do any of that or are less of a man? why are folks missing this? I don't get it.

Like no matter how it's presented, all dudes seem to be hearing is "yes, be a homeless philandering alcoholic drug addict that probably has stds, it's the way to be".

And if it doesn't matter what your excuse is, and you don't want anyone commenting on your women troubles, don't ******* post it. No need to be in your feelings at all my man, it's not really a judgment, merely an observation of NT's girl troubles at large.

I'm not in my feelings at all my dude. When did I post my female troubles outside of TAY and POF? I don't even recall the last time I posted a female problem and you're making it seem like I made one last week.

This question is specifically for the YNS girl problem thread making NTers. If you apply to that then what you're talking about here isn't an excuse.

I'm not in my feelings at all my dude. When did I post my female troubles outside of TAY and POF? I don't even recall the last time I posted a female problem and you're making it seem like I made one last week.

You should know by now #NTneverforgets..... except when its your accomplishments. Then these NT detectives will deny they ever read those post.

I know dudes in the hood that never have a job or an address...but stay with a big/ratchet joint taking care of em
laugh.gif
mean.gif
always.. this is known what to do in the hood for ages.. thugs dont gotta pay rent..lol

Can't get down with this at all. If he's so slick at the mouth, he should talk himself into a job.

I know a dude has like 2 degrees a nice car, owns his own shop but still a virgin and almost 40 yrs old.

Dunno why dudes are acting shocked. Homie is probably just asexual. Its rare but some people really have zero sex drive, and sounds like your dude spent all the time we waste chasing women on building his empire. Ain't eem mad.

He can get one, he just has no interest in getting one. He stated that he wakes up and does whatever he wants.
I can understand if he doesn't want to be part of the rat race. But damn, bruh build towards something. if he goes in a 3 day drought he's stinks at life, litteraly. Dude out here doing nothing but destroying. Idk he seems like a good dude, but with his mentality he will be like that for a long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom