Homeless guy survives by picking up women 3-4x a week

Thought he had a very Douchey attitude at first, but he kicked that realness in the last seconds, with the amounts of money being pumped into welfare and government assistance tho, the homeless rate shouldn't be what it is here in the US...if you have no money the government will pretty much give you everything if you can spend a day in a welfare office.

I know a dude has like 2 degrees a nice car, owns his own shop but still a virgin and almost 40 yrs old.

Haha, yes there's people like that out there. Just because you have a nice car and nice place to live doesn't mean women are automatically interested in you.

No lie but I think I've owned some pretty flashy cars in my life and only dudes are impressed :lol:

No lie but I think I've owned some pretty flashy cars in my life and only dudes are impressed :lol:

Maybe only the dudes were impressed, but I guarantee you that women noticed the emblem. Maybe not the women you were dating, but some did.

I know a dude has like 2 degrees a nice car, owns his own shop but still a virgin and almost 40 yrs old.

Haha, yes there's people like that out there. Just because you have a nice car and nice place to live doesn't mean women are automatically interested in you.

Yep, thats usually how it works.

My mom would tell me that a girl knows within 5 seconds of introducing herself if she will sleep with you. It's just up to you to keep her interested. Unless your standing next to your car, it wouldnt matter cause she would have already decided to sleep with you.

We all know it would be different if she decided not to sleep with you, then change her mind after she sees you pushing a Lambo.

are the homeless better lovers?

Couple Have 3some With Bum, Wife Likes Bum Better, Hubby Beats Up Bum

An ex-marine faces up to 10 years in jail after assaulting a homeless man he had invited into his home to have a threesome with his wife.

Martin Miller, 30, and his wife Daniela, 24, had brought homeless 20-year-old Michael Chaney into their house and had a threesome with him, before things took a nasty turn.

Mrs Miller and the homeless man continued to stay intimate for three days after the threesome without Mr Miller’s knowledge, a Bay City, Michigan court heard – and things blew up when Mr Chaney offered to cook hamburgers for them all.

The married couple were in the bathroom, with Mrs Miller in the tub, when Mr Chaney brought up some burger meat for them to taste.

Mr Miller tossed the meat into the bath – and did the same again when his guest returned with more.
Mr Chaney told him to stop wasting food and left the room, so Mr Miller followed him and told him he would beat him up.

:rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the fake argument over hamburgers cuz dude was mad he was smashing his wife better.

20 and homeless though :lol: Should've known he was gonna take ya wife.

are the homeless better lovers?

Couple Have 3some With Bum, Wife Likes Bum Better, Hubby Beats Up Bum
An ex-marine faces up to 10 years in jail after assaulting a homeless man he had invited into his home to have a threesome with his wife.
Martin Miller, 30, and his wife Daniela, 24, had brought homeless 20-year-old Michael Chaney into their house and had a threesome with him, before things took a nasty turn.

Mrs Miller and the homeless man continued to stay intimate for three days after the threesome without Mr Miller’s knowledge, a Bay City, Michigan court heard – and things blew up when Mr Chaney offered to cook hamburgers for them all.

The married couple were in the bathroom, with Mrs Miller in the tub, when Mr Chaney brought up some burger meat for them to taste.

Mr Miller tossed the meat into the bath – and did the same again when his guest returned with more.
Mr Chaney told him to stop wasting food and left the room, so Mr Miller followed him and told him he would beat him up.
roll.gif
kc-n-jojo-o.gif

If I were to randomly see this guy somewhere, I would've assumed he a senior in college and part of a fraternity. He doesnt look homeless at all :lol: I came in here expecting a rundown battered filthy looking dude. He's more than likely getting showers at the chicks places and presenting himself well. Not really amazed that he's able to do that.

Let these guys put there arms around chicks and spit game
homeless_2090493b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom