Homeowner shoots intruder who was not pregnant...

just saying. If more people got killed during home invasions, I guarantee you they'll slow down.

wouldn't a dang thing change... people who break in homes are on drugs and they don't think Cleary. they could get shot at or friend killed and they would be right back at it robbing the next house being more careful

Look at it this way. how would you feel if it were your mom scrapping for stuff to help her family and you survive and it and somebody cold murdered her. you know dang well you would be on the channel news saying how the dude was wrong and you want charges pressed

I always tell others always put your mom or dad in the situation or somebody you love the most in their position and ask yourself was this right
unless that was your mom who got killed

where's goldenarmz to make sense of this

This whole switching to family garbage is lame.
If my mom died like that then she is stupid and its her fault.

He was wrong for gunning her down but had she not robbed his house 3 TIMES she would still be alive.

Eh, I don't care what your intention is when you're breaking into someone's home, if you die you had it coming. In this case, intruder trying to run away but still on property so it's still fair game. I don't get how she was telling him "I'm pregnant" if she had her back turned and was running?

What were the logistics of the shooting

@mivish - She isn't superman. This isn't a movie. People don't get one last adrenaline rush after being shot down. They came to rob, not kill. He never said he was worried about her using a gun or running to get a gun. He was very clear. He did it to send a message.
The willingness to kill someone who is about to kill you is not absurd or farfetched at all, it was more than possible for her to try and shoot him in self defense. Whether or not he mentioned he was worried about it, it is very possible that such a fear could affect his actions subconsciously as well. And if his house has been robbed three times already, is he wrong for trying to "send a message"? Now everyone in the neighborhood let alone the nation knows that this "defenseless old man" is not so defenseless after all

1st degree murder charge is expected Friday morning in the shooting death of a pregnant women

bye bye old man

:lol: They are over charging so he gets off.

His lawyer is going to argue that he was not in his right mind when he made those statements to the reporter.
He was high off of the Vicodin from the shoulder injury, he going to say he was afraid for his life and had to shoot.
He will ask for the tape to not be let into evidence.....

This will be a hoot.

The willingness to kill someone who is about to kill you is not absurd or farfetched at all, it was more than possible for her to try and shoot him in self defense. Whether or not he mentioned he was worried about it, it is very possible that such a fear could affect his actions subconsciously as well. And if his house has been robbed three times already, is he wrong for trying to "send a message"? Now everyone in the neighborhood let alone the nation knows that this "defenseless old man" is not so defenseless after all

Okay cool but when you kill to "send a message" and not out of self-defense, it's murder. That's more what we're discussing. I personally think the message would've been crystal clear if he simply shot her then called the cops.

Damn so the woman's accomplice is getting the murder charge? That's what I call justice.

Is being afraid they will rob you again reason enough to kill one of them? In the courts, no but for me I think it would be.

I'm okay with this. When you pull your weapon out, shoot to kill. When they attacked this old brittle boned guy, ol girl wasn't thinking about her baby, but when he pulled his strap it's "oh I'm pregnant." Nah, **** that. I hope they don't convict this guy.

The only way he may have messed up is about talking about it on tv, but he's 80 and old people have no filter :lol:. They didn't just break in his house but they beat dude down. He's old and frail, he was in danger of his life. Shoot to kill.

I'm okay with this. When you pull your weapon out, shoot to kill. When they attacked this old brittle boned guy, ol girl wasn't thinking about her baby, but when he pulled his strap it's "oh I'm pregnant." Nah, **** that. I hope they don't convict this guy.

The only way he may have messed up is about talking about it on tv, but he's 80 and old people have no filter :lol:. They didn't just break in his house but they beat dude down. He's old and frail, he was in danger of his life. Shoot to kill.

They didn't beat him down they pushed him out the way to find things to steal. They were not a threat to him at all. How do I know? He said so himself lol. I get what everyone on NT is saying it could have been this it could have been that butttttttttttt none of that was the case here he clearly will tell you exactly what happened. He was not afraid for his life. His brittle bones as you put it where not the matter. He wanted to kill that chick to send a message. His message was if anyone does this again I will show you I will shoot you dead. Also, we do not know if she was pregnant she could have just been saying that. This thing is pretty cut and dry why make scenarios up? He gives you a full account of what happened that night.

Last edited:
80 year old don't give a damn, his days are numbered anyways.

But if you are breaking into my stuff, be prepared to face the consequences running away or not.

Probably better off that baby wasn't born to such a half whit mother anyways truth be told.

So far, none of the articles I've read confirms she was pregnant. Only the shooter said that the victim said that she was.

Pregnant, not pregnant, man, woman, child......... the old man shot and wounded the robber, chased them down and executed them. He should see jail time. I don't have any sympathy for the lady because like it's been said countless times, when you break into peoples houses you should expect that you could be killed. If I was the old man I probably would have done the same thing. NOW, does that mean that those actions are right? No. Both parties are wrong. Stop making excuses for the old man

They didn't beat him down they pushed him out the way to find things to steal. They were not a threat to him at all. How do I know? He said so himself lol. I get what everyone on NT is saying it could have been this it could have been that butttttttttttt none of that was the case here he clearly will tell you exactly what happened. He was not afraid for his life. His brittle bones as you put it where not the matter. He wanted to kill that chick to send a message. His message was if anyone does this again I will show you I will shoot you dead. Also, we do not know if she was pregnant she could have just been saying that. This thing is pretty cut and dry why make scenarios up? He gives you a full account of what happened that night.

The circumstances to disprove whether he was not afraid, is very difficult and usually plays no factor.

Why? Because it's how the jury views it.

A 115lb girl can be followed and harassed by a couple of drunk dudes... but since she grew up in tough community, she says she was not in fear of her life.

Same concept applies to this scenario. 80 year old man's house gets broken into by a couple of strangers and slammed him into the ground and stole his property.

Just because he did not fear for his life, does NOT mean his life was not endangered.

They bodyslammed him and broke his collarbone but they are no threat to him until next time of course

80 years old, his home getting robbed and he got attacked first? Yeah, he did what he needed to in those split seconds

I'm sure it's easy to sit here in think about but heat of the moment?

Anyway, she wouldn't have died if she wasn't out doing something involving negative energy. She knew the risk

You think she was worrying about the well being of her unborn child when they was ****** up ol dudes place? Or when they jumped him? Nah, it was all good cause she *thought* she had the upper hand. She didn't give a **** about the life of her unborn child before or during the robbery, but when faced with sudden death she tried to use it as a sheild. **** her, her dumb *** won't be able to procreate nor rob and jump elderly folks anymore.

You think she was worrying about the well being of her unborn child when they was ****** up ol dudes place? Or when they jumped him? Nah, it was all good cause she *thought* she had the upper hand. She didn't give a **** about the life of her unborn child before or during the robbery, but when faced with sudden death she tried to use it as a sheild. **** her, her dumb *** won't be able to procreate nor rob and jump elderly folks anymore.
CHUUCH.

80 years old, his home getting robbed and he got attacked first? Yeah, he did what he needed to in those split seconds

I'm sure it's easy to sit here in think about but heat of the moment?

Anyway, she wouldn't have died if she wasn't out doing something involving negative energy. She knew the risk

so again to piggyback with what someone else said if anyone does anything wrong would it be okay to execute them? thats what i love about NT cats say things like this but when you ask them a question like what i asked they always say its a reach.

Anyone mention that his collarbone was broken during the robbery?

A fact that many people are overlooking.

1. Aside from his home being burglarized, he was ASSAULTED.

2. This duo had robbed him twice before.

A fact that many people are overlooking.

1. Aside from his home being burglarized, he was ASSAULTED.

2. This duo had robbed him twice before.

his collarbone wasnt broken and they did not assault him. Also, like we dont know if there was a baby we dont know if these two were the ones to break into his house.

Back
Top Bottom