Homeowner shoots intruder who was not pregnant...

Martin voice: Darn it, Tommy! We don't need umbilical cords LOGIC! This is TV NT!

My shoot the chandelier statement snuggley fits into the NT arsenal and is 100% a #2 option at least when dealing with crime.

Last edited:
This is truy a sad loss on both ends but come on why a preto is going out Robbin houses she knew what she was getting into honestly thank god it's not Florida again

Old Mans right for what he did, don't be breaking in peoples homes. Esp if ur pregnant lol, thats common sense

The mentality of some of you guys' is really daunting. How in your right mind can you think its koo to shoot an unarmed women who is running away from you pregnant or not. Now if they were trying to kill him and still in a struggle I can understand. And even then im aimin for the lower body (granted, its not exactly easy to aim for a limb specifically unless you consistently anf the gun range) this **** was literal overkill

Some of these devils advocate, go against the grain dudes on this board are funny. How anyone can sympathize with a criminal robber who breaks into houses and lies about being pregnant to get sympathy is beyond me.

You know what, ill be honest, I would've did what the old man did too regardless because I would've been pissed off that some animal and her bf wanted to break into my house to begin with with no regards for my property or safety. I would've did it out of anger and maybe fear too and just lied to the cops and said they threatened to come back and kill me if I called the cops. My word vs a dead thug (lady and the dude were white for the more sensitive niketalkers when it comes to that word) with an extended criminal rapsheet and a history of breaking and entering.

Call it od or taking it too far, I don't care. Have respect for people's property, houses and safety and you don't gotta worry about it.

Last edited:
#BREAKINGNEWS Female burglar who was shot by 80-year-old homeowner was not pregnant, coroner says http://t.co/pK0RpWqHMV
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) July 25, 2014
Burglar killed by 80-yr-old homeowner was not pregnant http://t.co/xu3I0zaWul Prosecutors have not decided whether to file charges
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) July 25, 2014

All you guys on her side argument is done, she wasn't even pregnant.

The bish and her man tried the wrong one and she got dealt with. End of story. What I look like feeling sorry for her? Smh

As someone said, when you're facing the barrel of a gun you'll say anything.

The bish and her man tried the wrong one and she got dealt with. End of story. What I look like feeling sorry for her? Smh
Lol the side argument was he was no longer in danger, shot her once, let her beg for her life, and shot her again.

..nothing to do with being pregnant.

Some of these devils advocate, go against the grain dudes on this board are funny. How anyone can sympathize with a criminal robber who breaks into houses and lies about being pregnant to get sympathy is beyond me.

You know what, ill be honest, I would've did what the old man did too regardless because I would've been pissed off that some animal and her bf wanted to break into my house to begin with with no regards for my property or safety. I would've did it out of anger and maybe fear too and just lied to the cops and said they threatened to come back and kill me if I called the cops. My word vs a dead thug (lady and the dude were white for the more sensitive niketalkers when it comes to that word) with an extended criminal rapsheet and a history of breaking and entering.

Call it od or taking it too far, I don't care. Have respect for people's property, houses and safety and you don't gotta worry about it.

I agree 100%

Dudes got sympathy for career criminals....I know why but I'm not going there

Last edited:

Lol the side argument was he was no longer in danger, shot her once, let her beg for her life, and shot her again.

..nothing to do with being pregnant.

Who's to say he was no longer in danger?

I REALLY hope the jury sees it this way too.

She was better off throwing some dome at son instead of the I'm pregnant line

Back
Top Bottom