Honestly I Can't Believe I Acutally Thought It Was Okay To Think Pau > Dwight

Honestly Dwight may not be offensively gifted as Pau but honestly Pau is charmin soft to be honest. Dude is weaker than Andrew Bynum's knees. Smh @ getting blocked by Tony Allen.

smh.gif
smh.gif

U sound ******ed. I guess you can't respect finesse in a mans game. Tony Allen gets a good clean block, and he's "soft" again? Lock this garbage up.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Honestly Dwight may not be offensively gifted as Pau but honestly Pau is charmin soft to be honest. Dude is weaker than Andrew Bynum's knees. Smh @ getting blocked by Tony Allen.

Let me guess, Shaq is soft too because he got his shot blocked by the shortest player in the league?

OP is an idiot, lock this thread.

We believe you, no one is calling you a liar.

That block wasn't totally his fault, Tony came out of nowhere and Pau thought he had an easy look.  If he went up stronger he still would have gotten blocked or at least fouled probably.

And I never thought Gasol > Dwight.  Gasol is vastly superior on offense, but give me D12's defensive impact any game over Gasol, plus Dwight still can score 18 points a game with his limited offensive skills.

It is funny though, a lot of Lakers fans and people in the media can turn so quickly on a guy after one game.  Watch him score 25 next game and he's the greatest #2 option since Pippen, but if he disappears again then he's a bum and the Lakers should trade for Kwame again.

Awesome analogy using a washed up Shaq to prove that Pau isn't soft & for the record, Earl Boykins is the shotest player in the NBA.

I think they're about even. If you could combine their skills you'd probably have the best player ever
laugh.gif

you cant get too much more offensively sound than pau. dude knows how to make shots around the basket. my only problem with him is that he looks intimidated on the floor when hes up against a strong big. the celtics are playin tricks on him.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Awesome analogy using a washed up Shaq to prove that Pau isn't soft & for the record, Earl Boykins is the shotest player in the NBA.

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me for not knowing that Earl Boykins was even still in the league and playing for one the worst teams in the league. GTFOOH

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It is funny though, a lot of Lakers fans and people in the media can turn so quickly on a guy after one game.  Watch him score 25 next game and he's the greatest #2 option since Pippen, but if he disappears again then he's a bum and the Lakers should trade for Kwame again.
smh tell me about it, I hate that we have some of the wishy-washiest fans in the league
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Big J 33

smh tell me about it, I hate that we have some of the wishy-washiest fans in the league
smh.gif
People saying Gasol is soft are correct BUT thats not his game... his game is to post u up and make u guess which hand hes gonna score with. Hes not going to back you down and dunk on u thats not him.

But heres the thing you're a POWER forward, everytime he gets some physical contact it disrupts his offensive game. Even his post up isn't effective when someone plays physical and all he does is make a face and looks at the ref.

The thing with Pau is, when it's crunch time, off the ball stuff, or dead ball stuff, dude acts like he's bout that life. He'll mean mug, bang bodies, shove heads, etc, but where the Lakers really need him is to show up on the stat sheet. He hasn't been as of late. Maybe it's the Lakers fault for not getting him the ball, or the Celtics getting into his head, whatever it is, I can totally see Pau struggling or not showing up, and the Gasoft label will continue.

That and that other thread, where everybody is praising Pau as the most talented big man (probably is) thread being bumped and it'll be more jokes.

I have always called him soft. Nobody was hyping Pau Gasol when he was with the Grizzlies.

He's played soft in the past before. Boston is doing a good job of exposing it...

He's got a very nice offensive game, much better than Dwights. But I'll take Dwight in almost any other catagory when it comes to comparison.

getting blacked by tony allen dosent make him soft, getting man handled by garnett makes him soft. and smh at you thinking pau was better than dwight.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me for not knowing that Earl Boykins was even still in the league and playing for one the worst teams in the league. GTFOOH

Yeah, step your basketball knowledge up son...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom