Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

girl cars...

malibus, corrolla, prius, cobalt, any KIA, lexus ESs, small luxury cars, ford fusion, ford focus, altimas

boy cars...

impala, ALL trucks, ford 500, monte carlo, all luxury trucks, avalance

both...

camry, avalon, maxima...

sexist? prolly...

girl cars...

malibus, corrolla, prius, cobalt, any KIA, lexus ESs, small luxury cars, ford fusion, ford focus, altimas

boy cars...

impala, ALL trucks, ford 500, monte carlo, all luxury trucks, avalance

both...

camry, avalon, maxima...

sexist? prolly...

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

wait a minute...How can a truck or a SUV fit in a kitchen?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

My wife currently drives a Lexus ES350. I would love to put her in a bigger monster SUV. Why?

I love my wife

my wife is a woman

women cant drive

i dont want my wife to die when she causes a huge accident due to her lack of driving ability.

if i have to choose between her or them, of course i choose her. safety first. i cant convince her not to drive (too poor to afford a full time chauffeur) so the next best thing is to make sure she drives a 5,000lb steel framed behemoth.

My wife currently drives a Lexus ES350. I would love to put her in a bigger monster SUV. Why?

I love my wife

my wife is a woman

women cant drive

i dont want my wife to die when she causes a huge accident due to her lack of driving ability.

if i have to choose between her or them, of course i choose her. safety first. i cant convince her not to drive (too poor to afford a full time chauffeur) so the next best thing is to make sure she drives a 5,000lb steel framed behemoth.

Back
Top Bottom