Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

Ive noticed this trend going on in last few years...... women with Cadillacs and SUVs and Avalanches and Yukon XLs.......

why though? i dont understand? you know know how often ive seen a female in this battering ram of a vehicle nearly kill someone or take someone off the road......

hell a few weeks back i was about to cross the street and this !%+!% in what was like a 18 wheeler SUV damm near hit me, like she missed me by inch's and i saw looked in fear/horror/shock as she drove by me ol girl was on the phone, doing her make up, making dinner, giving birth..... like honestly women should just be forced to drive cars made out of NERF.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ive noticed this trend going on in last few years...... women with Cadillacs and SUVs and Avalanches and Yukon XLs.......

why though? i dont understand? you know know how often ive seen a female in this battering ram of a vehicle nearly kill someone or take someone off the road......

hell a few weeks back i was about to cross the street and this !%+!% in what was like a 18 wheeler SUV damm near hit me, like she missed me by inch's and i saw looked in fear/horror/shock as she drove by me ol girl was on the phone, doing her make up, making dinner, giving birth..... like honestly women should just be forced to drive cars made out of NERF.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm in North Atlanta and I've noticed this over the past week. I've literally seen about 4 or 5 little women in these big SUV's back to back to back. 

I'm in North Atlanta and I've noticed this over the past week. I've literally seen about 4 or 5 little women in these big SUV's back to back to back. 

I think it's for safety reasons.

I've noticed the short, petite women to be the main culprits. The ones that look like they should be sitting on a phonebook or two....

I think it's for safety reasons.

I've noticed the short, petite women to be the main culprits. The ones that look like they should be sitting on a phonebook or two....

laugh.gif
@ the NERF comment. Yeah it's pretty common around these parts.Maybe they (not including the ones with families) do purchase them to have more space for """multitasking""" (on the phone,make up,making dinner and giving birth as you stated
laugh.gif
) because women are the best """multitaskers""" so it would make sense for them to have ample room at their disposal for """multitasking""" because """multitasking""" requires all that room for """multitasking""".

laugh.gif
@ the NERF comment. Yeah it's pretty common around these parts.Maybe they (not including the ones with families) do purchase them to have more space for """multitasking""" (on the phone,make up,making dinner and giving birth as you stated
laugh.gif
) because women are the best """multitaskers""" so it would make sense for them to have ample room at their disposal for """multitasking""" because """multitasking""" requires all that room for """multitasking""".

The women want the big SUVs, the men want the small 2 door sports cars.
In any case, women drivers suck, and everytime theres and accident on the road or someone driving like a ****** its a woman, even if its a man.

mad.gif

The women want the big SUVs, the men want the small 2 door sports cars.
In any case, women drivers suck, and everytime theres and accident on the road or someone driving like a ****** its a woman, even if its a man.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom