Hood food spots appreciation vol. United Nations

Real Talk I been away for school for some years, and every time I return home to Atlanta I make sure to go to the hood spots. Prior to college I literally went years without really eating at National Fast food chains, and I don't even see how people do it. Literally I could say screw Micky Ds etc, and still have tons of options of fast food joints to hit up.

Where else can you get Wings, Gyros, Chinese food, PHilly Cheese stakes, Fried Fish and burgers at one place!!
eek.gif

Just ran through a Gyro and 10 Lemon pepper wings , fries and a drank for 12 bucks.
eek.gif

x2_6be978b

eek.gif

Real Talk I been away for school for some years, and every time I return home to Atlanta I make sure to go to the hood spots. Prior to college I literally went years without really eating at National Fast food chains, and I don't even see how people do it. Literally I could say screw Micky Ds etc, and still have tons of options of fast food joints to hit up.

Where else can you get Wings, Gyros, Chinese food, PHilly Cheese stakes, Fried Fish and burgers at one place!!
eek.gif

Just ran through a Gyro and 10 Lemon pepper wings , fries and a drank for 12 bucks.
eek.gif

x2_6be978b

eek.gif

In Houston we got Timmy Chans. You can get 7 wings and a big order of fries for about $7
pimp.gif

In Houston we got Timmy Chans. You can get 7 wings and a big order of fries for about $7
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom