Hood food spots appreciation vol. United Nations

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Keep eating like that and you're gonna pop one of them bow ties...

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0313101802-01.jpg

We got one in Long Beach. Big Mikes Burgers! Oh man, I only eat there twice a year. The food is SO GOOD but I don't want the pounds that come with it.
laugh.gif

0313101802-01.jpg

We got one in Long Beach. Big Mikes Burgers! Oh man, I only eat there twice a year. The food is SO GOOD but I don't want the pounds that come with it.
laugh.gif

For my peeps that go to them Hood Carnicerias

Chicken Quesadilla, rice, beans, tortas, tacos, etc usually all for under 5
pimp.gif

carniceria.jpg

For my peeps that go to them Hood Carnicerias

Chicken Quesadilla, rice, beans, tortas, tacos, etc usually all for under 5
pimp.gif

carniceria.jpg

i got this philly steak spot right up the block from me in my new hood in cali, coming at taura flavors(chicago) neck right now

i got this philly steak spot right up the block from me in my new hood in cali, coming at taura flavors(chicago) neck right now

love my spot around the corner. subs, chicken wings with mambo sauce, chinese,burgers, pizza.ect

love my spot around the corner. subs, chicken wings with mambo sauce, chinese,burgers, pizza.ect

I go to JJ Fish and Chicken in Chicago. Best fried chicken ive ever had. I'm also usually the only non-black, non-hispanic person there haha.

I go to JJ Fish and Chicken in Chicago. Best fried chicken ive ever had. I'm also usually the only non-black, non-hispanic person there haha.

Back
Top Bottom