Hoody = new generations security blanket?

Cousins & fam just left the crib... oldest one is 17 and couldn't find his "favorite" hoody 
eyes.gif
 My dude was damn near in tears... Found it in my hamper and dude threw it back on with the quickness
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I've noticed kids wearing these things EVERYWHERE, 100 degree weather, -10 sleet/snow whatever... what gives?
nerd.gif

Cousins & fam just left the crib... oldest one is 17 and couldn't find his "favorite" hoody 
eyes.gif
 My dude was damn near in tears... Found it in my hamper and dude threw it back on with the quickness
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I've noticed kids wearing these things EVERYWHERE, 100 degree weather, -10 sleet/snow whatever... what gives?
nerd.gif

Is your cousin fat? I noticed fat people wear hoodies in blazing degree weather saying the heat dont affect them when we all know damn well they tryna hide their chesticles...

Is your cousin fat? I noticed fat people wear hoodies in blazing degree weather saying the heat dont affect them when we all know damn well they tryna hide their chesticles...

Originally Posted by Cubay

it's true, back in my fat days, whenever I threw that hoody on, my swag would at least quadruple.  Always got to school with my hoody on like 
glasses.gif

it's true, back in my fat days, whenever I threw that hoody on, my swag would at least quadruple.  Always got to school with my hoody on like 
glasses.gif

roll.gif

when i was 17 just going out or w/e no where special I've  thrown on b-ball shorts, hoodie from the hamper no big deal
back then I hardly left the house without my champ too

hoodies are comfortable too, no big deal

when i was 17 just going out or w/e no where special I've  thrown on b-ball shorts, hoodie from the hamper no big deal
back then I hardly left the house without my champ too

hoodies are comfortable too, no big deal

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
me to

Originally Posted by nublee

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
me to

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wonder why people wear hoodies to play basketball, i understand you wanna get warm for the first bit but after 1 game you should take it off

i wonder why people wear hoodies to play basketball, i understand you wanna get warm for the first bit but after 1 game you should take it off

every school i've been at, there's always been that kid with "the jacket"

every school i've been at, there's always been that kid with "the jacket"

I don't wear a hoody in hot weather... But I'll stick to one without a jacket in cold weather. Im not big on jackets.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom