Hoody = new generations security blanket?

hoody + 3/4 length wool pea coat

SWAG ON A HUNDRED MILLION TRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not gonna lie though I live in my hoody during the winter

hoody + 3/4 length wool pea coat

SWAG ON A HUNDRED MILLION TRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not gonna lie though I live in my hoody during the winter

zmbfpz.gif

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

I was actually trying to find one today... went to 6 stores, stinks that all they sell now is summer gear, guess I have to wait till fall..

American Apparel always keeps them in stock

I was actually trying to find one today... went to 6 stores, stinks that all they sell now is summer gear, guess I have to wait till fall..

Originally Posted by 81KB

Anywhere that carries James Perse has them in stock year round as well. They are the best hoodies in the world.

Originally Posted by 81KB

Anywhere that carries James Perse has them in stock year round as well. They are the best hoodies in the world.

forgot to do laundry last week. went to class in jordan shorts and a hoody, no t shirt under. i was comfortable as hell though. *shrugs*

forgot to do laundry last week. went to class in jordan shorts and a hoody, no t shirt under. i was comfortable as hell though. *shrugs*

why do people in cali wear hoodies when its hot as hell outside tho I noticed this when I was there

why do people in cali wear hoodies when its hot as hell outside tho I noticed this when I was there

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

TRUTH, my freshman year (more like semester) of college i was in a hoody every damn day.. i think it was a mix of being slightly insecure and comfortable + being low key...

i wear a hoody to college currently, its always cold in my classes. 
yo i love ur avy no romo.

Back
Top Bottom