Hookah Bars in SF??

anybody know a cool spot, im plannin on goin next week with some of the homies & i need a chill spot in the city

so whats good with these places? I hear people talking about it once in awhile. Like what is it. Only thing I know is yall smoke on something. lol

info please?

^you just go and smoke out of a hookah its flavored tobacco. People hype it up a lot, I remember when I first tried it, I was disappointed and wondering whyanyone would do it. The atmosphere is cool though and they are cool places to hang out at before you goto a club or something, also cool to go to while your inthe middle of bar hopping to just relax and enjoy your buzz. Nice place to take girls cause the atmosphere is usually relaxed and comfortable.

Pride of the Mediterranean is alright, they have a belly dancer too and last time I went she was pretty hot. Its not as chill as a lot of places because yousit at tables with loud music and lighting. I've checked out that one on haight, it was crowded as hell and cramped, it has a bar though and looks like itcould be relaxing if it wasn't as crowded.

Originally Posted by Icrashdemboardz

^you just go and smoke out of a hookah its flavored tobacco. People hype it up a lot, I remember when I first tried it, I was disappointed and wondering why anyone would do it. The atmosphere is cool though and they are cool places to hang out at before you goto a club or something, also cool to go to while your in the middle of bar hopping to just relax and enjoy your buzz. Nice place to take girls cause the atmosphere is usually relaxed and comfortable.

Pride of the Mediterranean is alright, they have a belly dancer too and last time I went she was pretty hot. Its not as chill as a lot of places because you sit at tables with loud music and lighting. I've checked out that one on haight, it was crowded as hell and cramped, it has a bar though and looks like it could be relaxing if it wasn't as crowded.
Me too. Thought it was kinda wack. Too packed and we didn't want to wait long for a table so we had a couple drinks at the bar and bounced. Notrelaxing atmosphere at all either. Loud music with lots of people.

Back
Top Bottom