Hope JB Learned his lesson

Yeah the 2010 sucked as far as looks... I cant possibly see myself rockin these while im dressed to impress... id ball in these though, tried em on and comfy... someone have to be throwin em out the window first though before i drop cash on em lol

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i slept on these until i saw them marked down on FNL so i copped a pair and they are heavy in my rotation there super comfy and they look great with a black pair of jordan socks and IMO its the best sig shoe in the last 5 years so that failure talk is nonsense OP

you have to be kidding....I mean really? I personally dont like the 2010s and never plan on buying any but to make that statement you are on crack.  How can you say these 2010s are better than the XX3? Come on now.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Yeah the 2010 sucked as far as looks... I cant possibly see myself rockin these while im dressed to impress... id ball in these though, tried em on and comfy... someone have to be throwin em out the window first though before i drop cash on em lol

sorry fam, but they are basketball shoes. Last time i checked the newer models from JB are made for performance, not
for you to go to the clubs and "impress".
eyes.gif

^^^ thank you... to ACTUAL athletes , its abt performance.. i buy the lightest best cleats (not determined by looks) for performance on the field.. just like a basketball player would do with their "cleats".. alot of you dudes hype s%$t up for looks, do you even know how to play ball?? do u step away from your comp ?? ccmon Son....

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

He needs putput more quality and originality in his work
????

comments like this are what I don't understand. Say this in a Team shoe thread, not for the 2010. If you don't think quality is there, you haven't held a pair. If you don't think originality is there...there is a damn window in the side of the shoe
indifferent.gif

I love my UNC pair, very comfy and look good as long as your wearing some black socks.

Pics on first page don't work for me beside the UNC colorway which is pretty
pimp.gif
in my opinion. Looks like a real nice shoe to ball in.

Originally Posted by east99

ugly shoe. period. it's right next to the XIX as the worst jordan shoe ever (with XIX #1)

The XIX is worse than the XV? or worse than the XX? idk about that. but the 2010's are pretty ugly except in the UNC colorway which for some reason really is appealing to me

laugh.gif
this dude. I absolutely LOVE this shoe. It's so comfortable and is great for the summer and for playing ball. You should do some research. The shoe isn't a fail. It's actually one of the best in a long time. The price tag is the only thing keeping this shoe from selling out completely.

IMO the 2010 is the only Jordan worth buying this year. I would rather buy a shoe with good quality than a classic shoe with cheap materials.

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

The 2009's are 100 times worse than the 2010's.

QFT

They obviously didn't "Learn their lesson" because if they did the 2010 would have been a rebound shoe because the 2009's were prob the worst Jordan ever created.  The 2010 is way better then the 2009.  But still when Nike releases such good quality CHEAP basketball shoes Jordan is playing second fiddle.

Why buy the 2010 when the Kobe is lighter, more comfortable, performs better, comes in better color's, can be IDed, and is cheaper?

I wouldn't even ball in some 2010s. Straight ugly. Another sneaker I won't ever see anyone rocking around my way. Hell I don't even see kobes around my way. Those are ugly too. Performance wise they might be nice, but so is a lot of other sneakers. That's just my opinion.

These shoes are horrible imo. It's like after the xx3's all of the good designers were like, 'yo, i'm out'.

Originally Posted by jumpman23legendary

well i just hope JB learned that we are not wiling to buy any CRAP he throws at us.............
well were still all purchasing retro's arent we and at least the game shoe has better quality.

Back
Top Bottom