Hopping from one relationship to another (update: pics)

Create a long term relationship, get engaged, then married, have kids. If you do it right, you'll always be bunned up.

Create a long term relationship, get engaged, then married, have kids. If you do it right, you'll always be bunned up.

You don't need that !$$+.
smh.gif

I have a friend like that, he gets into relationships to fast and falls in love quick. Every time it ends badly. He's pretty needy and has to have a chick around him or he's miserable.

I have a friend like that, he gets into relationships to fast and falls in love quick. Every time it ends badly. He's pretty needy and has to have a chick around him or he's miserable.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

That sounds miserable.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

That sounds miserable.

Back
Top Bottom