Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

Saw someone today rocking these.

The laces and air bubbles are both hot lava, which looks like a very bright magenta in person. It's similar to infrared but infrared has more of an orangeto it while hot lava has more of a hot pink.

You might want to start checking your local retailers. I don't know what kinda release it is.

you saw these!?

airmax95.jpg

i sure hope theyre out !

stoppin by my local spot next week to see watsup ...

They're slated to release in April and are apart of the "Rebel Pack" which includes the air tech challenge II's and air revolution in the hotlava colorway. I'm just patiently waiting for pics of the atc II's. I know someone out there has to have them lol
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Probably samples. Colorways like this dont usually slip under the radar.
I didn't think about that, but that is a possibility. Either way, people serious about buying these should start asking around or making calls tofind out when these will release.

air max 95 are my fav shoe ever frome the gray and greens i had in grade school. These are some of the hottest ones i have ever seeeeeen.
eek.gif

from ISS... $140!? steep

04/2008 Air Max '95 (Rebel Pack)
609048-182 White/Hot Lava-Black-Granite
$140.00

airmax95lavahm2.jpg

all air max '95s that are released nowadays start at 140.

but yes, i will be using my employee discount to be copping.

thank you tax return.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

They're slated to release in April and are apart of the "Rebel Pack" which includes the air tech challenge II's and air revolution in the hot lava colorway. I'm just patiently waiting for pics of the atc II's. I know someone out there has to have them lol
nerd.gif

I think pics should surface this week. I just hope the 95 stayed the same as the sample.

I was at my local spot this a.m. and they had the houndstooth pack, black flightposites, 95/360 silent gestures, but nothing from the rebel pack

Originally Posted by Page86

all air max '95s that are released nowadays start at 140.

but yes, i will be using my employee discount to be copping.

thank you tax return.

hook it up
pimp.gif

guess this will b my first air max 95 in a very long time..might have to make a trip to the city this weekend to cop..

They are out!!! I saw them yesterday at a footaction. It looked like hot pink to me. The laces were too much IMO. Black laces would look good.

damn i thought that these would have have the suede or nubuck upper......can't wait to see in person tho

Yea these are def out already...saw them at 34th st FA on my break on monday...the magenta color is fire in person...on the fence about coppin though...maybewith f n f...idk

Back
Top Bottom