Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

That looks awesome
happy.gif

FLINTGREY wrote:

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I want to try a lace switch. ANyone know where the best place to get 95-type laces?

I used the white laces from my iDs. The lava laces are nice, but the white is nice & subtle...

30kgbwi.jpg

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i saw these on sale for 120 at my local spot I might just wait till they hit 100 to pick them up

Exactly what I did with last summer witth the black/red AM 95 copped for 99.99 had to wait about a month or 2. With these hot lavas I might not be solucky.

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i saw these on sale for 120 at my local spot I might just wait till they hit 100 to pick them up

Exactly what I did with last summer witth the black/red AM 95 copped for 99.99 had to wait about a month or 2. With these hot lavas I might not be so lucky.

what size do you wear?

i've got an extra sz 13 pair

Originally Posted by b7stang

I think they're awesome.....I feel like buying several pairs right now while people are being crazy and sleeping on them.

I had up to 5 pairs of sz 13 Infrared AM90's at one point....people even slept on those and now they have to pay several times as much for them because they hesitated.

I'll like to see a picture of them with white laces....I almost bought a pair of white instead.

Even though i don't like them much, I thought to do the same thing. These and the vivid blue 90's are two sleepers that will haunt alot of peopledown the road.

Yup, that's right...20% off. It's time to whip out the shorts and roll in style. Sale only lasts until next Friday, and of course, our VIP mobiletext list knew about this sale first.
Text ATTIC to 69302. No fees associated, only standard text messaging rates apply. You can stop anytime by replying to any text with STOP ATTIC.
2576039083_c13bdbc661.jpg

2576066133_eda9d97c85.jpg

2576068625_8be1621ebc.jpg

Call in to place a phone order
714-220-3116

A few nike outlets got em for 79.99......Ive thought about copping for that price but Ive passed so far...
If they make their way down to 59.99 (which may not happen, I dont usually see 95s for that cheap) i'll cop, but for whatever reason I still dont feel likespending 80 on em, even tho I am a fan of the colorway

Back
Top Bottom